Mystery

__JasonP.O.V___

I can't remember how long was it  since I last saw Pilsook and her doll, at first it didn't bother me but then I don't know why thoughts of her always crossed my mind. I’ve been busy practicing for the welcome ceremony for the past few weeks and that get me out of focus, due to that teacher Shi decided that I should be performing with a group instead. I want to argue about that, I was sure I was ready for a solo.

The next day, I went to the her office to apologize hoping that she would change her mind and give me back my solo performance, but I was wrong.

"If you want to do a solo performance you should put your mind and heart on it. But based on what I see you still need support, so work hard on it", Teacher Shi said.

I shook my head in disbelief; I'm the top student how come I couldn't perform solo.

"Jason", she called out before I leave the room "Next time you’re going to run away from practice, make sure that I'm not be able to find you or else I'll be dropping you out of my class. Understand?"

I nod in response biting my lips, she stood from her seat raising an eyebrow "And before I forgot , Ri Ah will be back soon,  you should start sticking to her if you want to debut early" what the-- is she suggesting me to stick with that girl to get my debut. I'm really sure I got talents so why would I do that. Lee Ri Ah is already one of the famous students in Kirin due to her looks she's been in many commercial films already but I don't need her to gain popularity.

I went my way to my locker to prepare for my next class and I was really in a bad mood. I stop in front of my locker and like everyday there was a lollipop stuck on it but today there was a note on the lollipop. I hesitate to get it; I'm not in the mood of eating sweets. I open up my locker and get my things and headed my way upstairs.

I sat silently in my sit during class not really focused on what the teachers are saying. I was wondering what happen to the candy I left downstairs could she probably take it back or maybe someone took it? No, she might get angry if she saw someone eating it up and not me. Without a word I hurried downstairs. I sighed as I saw the lollipop untouched on my locker, good it was still there. I smile as I read the note attached on it.

Cheer up don’t lose hope..

Hwaitting!!! J

Could this person be watching me? I smile even wider as I turn to look around.

I wasn't really planning of attending the practice that afternoon, now that they had taken my solo performance but everything had change because of this. I don’t know why I felt strange as I read the note over and over. I felt like it was giving me strength. As I walked my way to the practice room, I finally saw Pilsook. She was already living the building, head down. Could there be something wrong? I wanted to approach her for she looks lonely but I still need to hurry back to practice. I was already 15 minutes late due to that make up class I had to take. I hope teacher Shi wouldn’t mind it this time; I already got a reliable excuse.

I try to get my focus on the practice and everything went smoothly, I guess leading a group isn’t really bad at all.

“Not bad Jason”, teacher Shi said as she checks on us. “I can see your working hard right now, you should have done that earlier”, she smirked.

As the practice ended I headed off, Nick was waiting for me outside.

“Yow, how’s your practice?”

“Sorry if I had make you wait”, I apologize. 

“It’s ok bro,there are a lot of cute girls in your school”, we both laughed.