It Hasn't End Yet

Pilsook's POV

It took me a lot of courage to pull that confession but unluckily I failed. I read his actions all wrong he was just being polite, being nice to me like he is with everyone else. He even rejected me, graciously he can pull off yet it still hurts.

I feel like cold water was thrown at me freezing my brain from functioning right as I bump on some students on my way out.

That night I let myself be drowned in my misery crying myself to sleep. I didn't know it'll hurt this much to be rejected by the person you like. I thought I was already used for being rejected. I've been rejected so many times in my life that I thought that I'll be able to handle this sort of thing but I was wrong.

The next day I thought I will feel better after crying all night long but once again I was wrong. I was greeted with my reflection in the mirror that was placed in the right corner of my room. Puffy cheeks, swollen eyes, messy hair, and overweight body.

Yeah! Who would like someone like me? How stupid am I to believe that someone like Jason would even dare to like someone like me. They were all right I am a fool living in my delusional world.

I close my eyes and take in a deep breath looking away from my reflection. Looking at my pathetic state right now would just put me down and I don't need that. I don't want my parents to worry about me. This is just a heartache I'll get over this, I told myself making up my mind. I need to get over this and just focus on my studies.

"That's right, Pilsook you need to move forward", I told myself trying to become positive.

Thank goodness it's weekend I don't have to face him today and the next day. I can get myself ready before I go back to school. I wonder how will I be able to face him after what happened it so embarrassing.

After battling with myself for a moment I decided to skip breakfast and went out for a run to clear my head from all the negative thoughts that had to enter it since yesterday. I shouldn't be mad or disappointed at Jason cause it wasn't his fault it was entirely mine believing in my fantasy.

"Arghhhhh!!!" I shook my head annoyed stomping my feet in the process. I should stop thinking about him why does he always pop out inside my head its annoying.

With my head full of Jason I trip on something and almost lose balance luckily a strong hand supported me on the side.

"Ah, miss are you alright?" I glance at my right side and was a surprise to see a familiar face.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you", I then said steadying myself.

"Ohhh! I think I knew you", the guy said flashing me a friendly smile.

I wanted to say the same, I knew I saw him somewhere but I can't seem to recall. His handsome face looks familiar like he is someone who just came out in a manga and anime series and his blonde hair is dazzling with the sunlight hitting it perfectly showing his hair highlights.

"Oh!. You're the one who sang in the phone commercial I was cast in with Ri-ah, right?"

"Oh!" I pointed at him, surprised at it finally hits me. He is right! He is the guy from the commercial who is also Jason's friend. "You're that guy"

"That guy?" he chuckles hearing my remark "Ah right I haven't introduced myself to you back then I'm Nickhun, You're Kim Pilsook, right?" he looks so happy and proud upon remembering my name.

"Yes", while I was left speechless how did he even know my name?

"It's nice to see you again. It such a shame I wasn't able to talk to you back then since you immediately left after the recording", he said looking regretful. I wonder why he wants to talk to me. "You did a good job back there. Just amazing!", he then said flashing his smile once again.