.....What is feeling?

---

Pilsook's POV

I cover my mouth that hang open upon hearing that tragic story. Well we've been watching the lesson that was shown in the other class and I believe Mr. Gong is really a good story teller.

"Sam soon!" Song Sam dong mumble beside me.

"Then I wake up and realize this was all a dream", he ended the narration.

Gawd! I felt relieve. I put down my hand from my mouth and a smile form on my lips.

"That was great!" Mr. Kang remark then he turn to me. "Pil suk, you really can act. You’re really fast in immersing yourself in your emotions."

"Kamsahbnida", I said smiling shyly. I was actually half way acting, since I got into the story. But it felt nice to be praise for the first time. I wonder what happen to Jason during their lesson.

The professor then turned to Hyemi asking her why she wasn’t acting. All attention turns to her as she gave her reply.

“I did”, she told him with a blank expression making the professor shook his head.

Our lesson was cut off when director Shi enters the room reminding us that we weren’t allowed in the studious. I thought we had nowhere else to go when Jin-gook suggested a place. He leads us to a small basement.

“People come in the day, but nobody comes here in the night because it's too cold”, he said as he lead us inside.

“It's really cold” I said hugging myself to felt a little bit of warm as chills are creeping inside my uniform. No wonder people don't come here at night, they’ll freeze if they slept here.

“Wow, it's really good”, Song Sam Dong remarks. We all turn to him surprise.

“Hey, if we clean up a bit, this place will be 100 times better than that dance room. Right?” he said.

“Well, not 100 times. But we have to live with it”, Suzy said as her eyes roamed the place.

 It wasn’t really that bad since now we already had a place where we can practice. We started cleaning it up so we can have more space. We started to do our job picking up stuff. I was about to get rid of the box from the side when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

"oh, did I lose some weights", I said as I pinch my checks, it seems to grow thinner.

kekeke, it really look different. Aigoo, I should concentrate in cleaning. I puff my checks as I carried the box outside, secretly smiling to myself.

 I started sweeping the pile of dirt gather in the place, everyone busy with their own work. With a few more wiping, sweeping and mapping we were almost finish. I took my snack and start nibbling when the teacher calls our attention.

"If we place a keyboard here, it'll be perfect, right?" Mr. Kang said as he stood on the little flat form.

"What we need more than a keyboard is a performing arts teacher". Jin-gook stated. "We can't continue taking lesson by recording other teachers' lessons"

I nodded since he stated a fact we really need a teacher.

Our real hurdle still remains; we still need vocal teacher not stolen phone cams of Mr. Gong’s lesson. Will we be able to do this? Teachers from Kirin aren’t allowed to help us since I can sense that the new director really hates us.

"Can't we bring a performing art teacher here?" I look up at Samdong as I chew my yummy bread. I think he had no idea about the hate I was sensing.