Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Javi's POV

WE WON! Yes, we won! Chile 3-1 against Australia and my beautiful brother scored, he dedicated it to Laia but I don't care!. Laia left the stadium with a guard who drove her to the tunnel to see Alexis so I had to come back to the hotel alone, while I was leaving people kept asking me for pictures and I happily agreed. After ten minutes I reached the van that was supposed to drive me back to the hotel but it wasn't like that, I was becoming anxious when I recognized the place, it was Neymar's house, I smiled to myself when the van parked and I saw Neymar waiting for me outside. I got out and the van started making its way back to the hotel.

"Did you have everything ready?..." I crossed my arms, raising my eyebrows while Neymar was walking on my direction.

"Kind of..." He took me by the waist.

"You are the worst" I smiled.

"Maybe I am..." He said biting my lip.

"Hi boyfriend" I said when he released my lip.

"Hi girlfriend" He answered smiling like an idiot.

"Hello..." I said and Neymar looked at me with a weird expression. "Are you going to kiss me or...?" He grinned.

"Riiight" He pressed his lips against mine for a good minute.

"Lets go inside" He took my hand.

"Is Davi here?"

"Nope, just the two of us" He smiled.

"Good" I gave him a quick peck.

We entered to his house, it was just like yesterday but without Davi, now it was just the two of us. The smell of pizza made me smile, Neymar noticed it and grinned.

"I hope you like pizza"

"I loooove it!"

"Good" He smiled making his way to the kitchen.

"Where are we gonna eat?" I asked.

"Well... The dining room is a bit messy so maybe we can go to my room?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay" I gave him a wide smile.

"Sure?" He said with a smile forming on his face.

"Of course" I said giving him a kiss.

"Then my room it is" He smiled. "Can you take the drinks, please?" He said pointing two cans of coke while he was taking two plates and the pizza. "My room is the first one at your left, upstairs" He said guiding me through his house.

"This thing is enormous" I said impressed by the big house.

"That's what she said" Neymar replied laughing.

"Oh, shut up" I laughed trying to hi this arm.

"Make me"

"Oh, I will" I laughed.

"Here" He opened a door, revealing a big room with a king sized bed, a huge flat screen and two doors, one for the bathroom and one for the walk-in closet.

"Wow" I said walking further into the room.

"You like it?" He asked placing the pizza on a little table.

"Yes, it's nice" I said facing him.

"Good, because you'll be a spending a lot of time here" He kissed me.

"I'm starving" I said breaking the embrace.

"Lets eat, then" He told me to sit in his bed.

"Do you have a shirt? This thing it's so hot" I said pointing to the Chilean team jersey.

"Of course I have something for you" He winked and got up looking for a shirt, he returned seconds after. "Is this okay?" He said showing me a grey Nike shirt with the words 'Just Do It' printed.

"Perfect!" I said getting up. "Close your eyes" I said taking the shirt off his hands.

"But..!" He protested and I glared at him. "Okay" He put his hand on his eyes. "Ready?" He asked.

"No"

"Come on" Neymar moved his hand a bit so he could see something. "Ready?".

"Almost" I said.

"Hurry up" He said with his gaze fixed on my breast.

"Ready" I said fixing the shirt and making my way back to the bed.

"Finally!" He teased.

"Shut up and give me pizza" I said and he laughed.

"As you wish, my love" He answered and we both laughed loudly.

Neymar's POV

Javi and I spent an hour talking about random stuff and eating pizza, it was almost ten. We interwined our hands while our backs were resting in the bed.

"Can you imagine us in a few years?" She asked looking at me.

"Yes..." Pictures flooding my mind. "Can you imagine our kids?" She laughed. "I'm serious! They'd be the cutest children ever! With your beautiful eyes..." I caressed his cheek.

"I'd like a boy so you can teach him how to play" I couldn't help but smile.

"Or a little model like you" I pinched her nose.

"Where would we live?" I frowned.

"What?"

"I mean... You are from Brasil, I'm from Chile..." She explained and I understood.

"Well... We should live in Argentina" I said and she looked at me like if I was crazy.

"What?" She asked laughing.

"Yes, I mean, Argentina is right in the middle between Chile and Brasil" I explained and she exploded in a fit of giggles. "I'm serious!"

"You are crazy" She said still laughing.

"You love me" I said tickling her.

"Neymar! Stop!" She said laughing uncontrollably.

"No until you say you love me!"

"Never!" She screamed.

"Okay then" I kept tickling her.

"Okay, okay, I give up, stop!"

"You still haven't said you love me" Damn, she is ticklish.

"I love you Neymar! Now, please, stop"

"You are a good girl" I said and she kissed me hard, while straddling me... I know where this is going.

"And you are not a good boy" She bit my lip and I moaned.

"Why do you say that?" My hands were roaming from her thighs to her back.

"Because..." Her phone rang.

Awesome.

Heeeellllooo! I hope you liked the chapterrrrrrrr ☺️
I dont have much time but thank you for the views, comments, votes and eeeverything💛You are the besttttt☺️
Remember that you can follow me on Twitter @LatinBombshell_ so we can talk a bit 😃

Oh, Please don't promote your stories in the comments, it is kind of disrepectful so please dont do it 😔

LOVE YOU LOTSSSSSS💗😍

Sorry for any spelling mistake, I'm gonna check it out later 😉