Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Come on, Javi! You can make it to the match on time!" Alexis said through the phone

"I need to rest, Alexis"

"You can rest after the game, the next day, whatever! Come on, this is one of the most important matches, I need you there" He whined and I sighed.

"Okay, I'll go buuut..."

"Here we go again" Alexis said with a funny tone

"You have to go to my fashion show"

"Deal! When is it?"

"Monday in Los Angeles"

"Los Angeles?!"

"You already said deal!"

"Damn you! Well, Los Angeles it is"

"Yes! It's so easy to convince you" I said laughing before changing the topic. "We haven't been in Chile in a while... When are we going?"

"I'm going in two more weeks; we have two matches before the world cup"

"Thanks for telling me! Best bro ever" I said ironically.

"You can come! It's obvious. Everyone will be there, Arturo, Claudio and everyone! They miss you"

"So do I. I'll go with you"

"Nice! You'll be coming to Brasil, right?"

"Of course I am! I'll be supporting our beautiful country and I think I'll support you" I said with a funny tone.

"Funny. Well, I gotta go, see you in the afternoon, we can go out later, I don't know"

"Sounds nice! Well, bye hermanito"

"Adiós hermanita"

Well, I'm Javiera Sánchez, I'm 21 years old and I was born in Tocopilla, Chile, a small, poor town in the north of the country. My brother, Alexis, started to make his way into the football world when he was really young but it got serious when he was like 15, he got signed by some local clubs and then he got called for the young national team, the rest is history, he moved to Italy but he sent me and my mom money every week and visited every time he could, then my mom found a 'partner' and they moved together to Santiago, the capital; Alexis knew that I never really liked the guy so he bought me an apartment in Viña del Mar, a city that is like two hours from Santiago. I was 18 at the moment so there weren't problems for me to live alone. Then, Alexis came back from the 2010 world cup in South Africa with his others teammates who are like my brothers, Arturo Vidal is like my other big brother, he always calls me to see if I need something or whatever, he is really sweet. So, when Alexis came back from the world cup on 2010 he told us he got signed for FC Barcelona we were all happy, my mom even cried but he wasn't finished yet and that was when he asked me if I wanted to move to Spain with him and start a career in Spain, like start from zero, I couldn't be happier! We lived together for three months until I got signed for a modelling agency and started to get paid and moved to my own flat, it wasn't very big but it was a good beginning. Then I met Alexis' new team mates and they were all very nice, I even met Shakira and THAT was a life goal, honestly!
Here I am now, I'm one of the most successful models, I've been in the most important runways and worked with one of the bests models in the world like Candice Swanepoel, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima and many more; I'm even friends with some models like Barbara Palvin, Karlie Kloss, Sara Sampaio who are closer to my age. So, yeah... This is my life.