Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Javi's POV

My heart stopped beatign when I saw the doctor walk in our direction, he asked if he could talk with the parents Nadine and Neymar Sr. practically ran to the doctor who alked them to his office. When they were out of view I let my body fall heavily on the seat, burying my face on my hands, I felt a hand on my back, I looked up and saw Dani with a small smile, I was going to talk to him when my phone started vibrating, it was my brother.

"Alexis!" I cried on the speaker.

"Javi, how is everything? What have they told you?!" He sounded very concerned,

"We know nothing" I felt the freaking tears starting to make their way down my cheeks... Again. "The dotor came out a couple of minutes ago and Neymar's parents are talking with him but we don't know anything"

"Shh, baby, I'm sure he is okay"

"But what if not?! What if is something that can't be fixed so easily?!"

"Javi, you have to believe in Neymar and everything will work out just fine"

"Where are you?" In the bottom of my heart I hoped he'd say he was coming back to Brasil.

"My house, my flight to Barcelona leaves tomorrow, I'll go to Cancún with Laia for a few days and then I'll be back in Chile"

"I need you" I cried.

"I know, baby, and I'm so sorry I can't be there to support you but you have to be strong, okay? I'll call you everyday and I told Dani and Antonella to look after you".

"But Anto is in Argentina"

"No, she booked a room in the same hotel as you to be with Leo but she will keep you company" I was going to answer when the Neymar's parents and the doctor came out.

"Gotta go, call you in a bit, bye" I said and quickly hang up.

"All of you are waiting for Neymar?" The doctor said and we all nodded. "Well, I'm gonna start this saying that he was lucky" I felt my breath hitch on my throat. "Basically, he broke his vertebra, he can't play for at least four weeks" How did he say that so calmly?!.

"Can he walk?" Rafa asked biting her nails.

"Yes, if he couldn't I wouldn't have told you that he will probably play in four more weeks". Dickhead.

"Mister Sympathy" Marcelo whispered and the doctor gave him a death glare.

"I'm gonna keep you informed. He is resting now so I suggest that only a couple of you go to check him"

"Thank you" We all muttered.

-

"We already saw him, he wanted to see Rafaella and you" Nadine looked at me and I smiled shyly at her... AWESOME WAY TO MEET MY BOYFRIEND'S MOTHER.

"I... I'm gonna go first, where is it?" Rafa said wiping her eyes.

"Is the third door there" Neymar Sr. pointed the hall and Rafa nodded.

I took a seat and felt dizzy... Four weeks, he won't be able to play the last two games, what if Brasil makes it to the final? He won't be able to play! I tried to think how he was but more than physically, how he was emotionally, probably he was heartbroken at the thought of how his dream was abruptly gone. I don't know how much time I spent thinking but I felt Thiago's voice saying me that it was my turn to visit him. I let out a shaky breath as I stand on my feet, Rafa tells me where is it and I start walking, nurses stare at me, if eyes could kill I'd be 100 feet underground. I reached the door of Neymar's room, I looked at it and shakily opened it, I closed my eyes tightly when I saw him, pale, with IVs and a, brace? on his back. My eyes met his and he smiled weakly at me.

"Hi baby" He said sadly.

"Don't act like you are happy... Not with me" I shook my head.

"I can't believe this" He closed his eyes and I caressed his hair softly.

"It could... It could be worse" I said biting my lip to stop myself from crying.

"I know but..." Tears started making its way down his cheeks. "Why does this happen to me? I was only playing" Tears started making its way down my cheeks and I tried to hug him. "I just wanted to make my dream come true" He cried hard in my shoulder.

"Baby, please don't cry..." I kissed softly the top of his head.

"I can't help it! I feel so worthless..." He hit the bed makinf me flinch.

"Ney..."

"How is possible to be on the top of the world to be this down?!" He cried harder.

"Neymar..." He kept crying and cursing. "Neymar!" I said loudly and he looked at me with his eyes ful of tears... "This isn't the end, you are lucky to be where you are. It doesn't matter, there will be more chances. Yes, this is terrible and there is no way you deserve this but we can't change it. You didn't do anything wrong, life is about falling down but you have to know how to get up, and you have a lot of people supporting you, you have a lot of hands who are ready to help you get up... Don't let yourself down, baby, please" I cried.

"I love you" He said and my heart stopped beating. I looked up and saw his tear stained face and puffy eyes.

"I love you" I smiled through my tears... I love you....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO HERE'S THE CHAPTERRRR <3 I HOPE YOU LIKEDDDDD ITTTTTT! :D.

Remember about the Q&A, you can leave me a question in the comments and i'll answer it gladly <3.

THE BIGGEST THANK YOU TO lightningpoint FOR THE LOVELY COVER! And for every one who made one, it was hard to decide <3

I LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS, THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUUU! Remember that i love the inline comments ;) <3

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/NIGHT

LOVE YOUUUU <3