Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Javi's POV

We were just getting into it with Neymar when my phone rang, I quickly lifted myself from his lap and went to find my phone, when I found it I unlocked it and my brother's name appeared on the screen.

"What?!" I swear I didn't want to sound that angry. (Man, if i was with Neymar and someone interrupted us i'll take a moment and kill the person.. Okay, i'm sorry, keep reading)

"Whoa, are you okay?" I could picture his eyes widening.

"Yes. Now you remember you have a sister"

"Javi, are you okay?" He asked me again and chuckled.

"Yes I am. Why are you calling me?"

"Congrats brother for scoring! Are you okay? How are you feeling?' That would be nice, you know..."

"Congratulations for scoring, I hope you are okay, if you are not I don't give a shit and you are not feeling good tell Laia" Short temper.

"Well Cruella, just called to tell you that tomorrow we have free day so we will go out somewhere with the boys and girls"

"Aren't you supposed to be on Rio tomorrow?"

"Our flight will leave on Sunday, and we have tomorrow free so we all want to celebrate"

"Okay. See you, then"

"Have a good night, love you sis"

"Love you too, text me if you need something" He laughed.

"Yes mum, bye" He said and hung up. I turned and Neymar was looking at me.

"Everything good?" He asked.

"Yes" I said carefully lying on the bed into Neymar's arms.

"Do you have to go? He hugged me tightly.

"Nope, unless you want me out..."

"No! Of course no" He gave me a sweet kiss. "You can stay if you want" I gave him a kiss.

"I'd love to" I smiled brightly. "I don't have anything to sleep in, though"

"You can sleep naked, I don't mind at all" He said and I slapped his arm playfully. "I'm kidding" Sure. "You can sleep in one of my shirts and I'll give you another for tomorrow"

"Sounds good to me" I said getting up to start undressing myself, Neymar's eyes widened.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanna get into bed. Do you have a pair of boxers I can use for sleep?" I said with the sweetest smile. (Javiera qla calientasopa, I understand myself)

"Y-yeah, of course" He got up quickly and made his way to his closet, a couple of seconds after he appeared.

"Here" He handed me a pair of green boxers.

"Thank you" I said starting to take my shorts and panties off.

"I-I'll go to the bathroom" Neymar said and quickly disappeared, I laughed to myself and finished taking off my bra.

"Which side?!" I said loudly so he could hear me.

"I don't care, where you feel more comfortable"

"Okay..." I said glaring the bed. "Let's try"

Neymar's POV.

My girlfriend is driving me crazy. I went to the bathroom to clear my mind a bit. I stripped my clothes, leaving me only in my boxers. I left the bathroom and found Javi into my bed with her phone in her hands.

"Come here, babe" She said smiling to me.

"What are you going to do?" I said almost closing my eyes, she rolled her eyes patting the other side of the bed.

"Just come here"

"Of something happens to me..."

"Don't be a baby, babe" Lol. I hugged her to my body tightly and she put her phone above our heads.

"Smile" She said taking a picture.

"Other one" I said attacking her lips and she laughed taking the picture. we were good five minutes taking selfies.

"These are the pictures of my first time staying here" She gave me a loving smile that I returned.

"And hopefully, not the last one" I said kissing her shoulder and she smiled while closing her eyes...

IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT A FUCKING TREMOR JUST HAPPENED AND IM TERRIFIED BECAUSE I HATE AND I AM EXTREMELY AFRAID OF EARTHQUAKES AND STUFF (Which is funny because i live in one of the most seismic countries in the world but whatever) AND IM ABOUT TO CRY SO

IM GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE ElajdkaksjaksjaksjJs.

Remember to follow me on Twitter so we can talk 😃 I got a couple of lovely mentions so thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

I'll try to upload tomorrow ❤️ LOVE YOU ALLLL💙 Have a beautiful day/night 💗

PS: the inline comments are the best, srsly. 😎😃

PPS: sorry for any spelling mistake, Im gonna fix the later when im on my laptop💞💕