Chapter 17

3 Weeks Later ~

Javi's POV

Well, three weeks had passed and everything is perfect! I'm in Brasil, today is the first game and I'm getting ready to get going. You see, when Neymar first told me that he wanted me to support him in the World Cup with his jersey and everything I thought he was joking BUT he wasn't. Three days ago I arrived in Brasil and Neymar showed up on my hotel with tickets for the match and the brasilian shirt with a 10 and his name on the back, there I knew he was serious. My brother and all the chilean team are in 'concentration' so they can't talk or meet with any person on the globe, quite creepy... Here I am, getting ready to go to the stadium, is reeeally hot so I put a pair of high-waisted denim shorts, a pair of Vans, a snapback and of course, the brasilian team shirt. Neymar was able to use his phone so we were constantly texting each other along the day but we haven't seen each other three days and that's a lot, we have meet almost everyday since we met a month ago. I was going to the game with my friend, Sara, she is from Portugal but supports Brasil.
I took the elevator and the van was already waiting for me to go to the stadium, everybody was expectant of what was going to happen in the game against Croatia today, there wasn't a lot of people in the streets, everybody was reunited in one part to watch the game, this is one of the best things of football, it brings people together, it doesn't matter how money they have or their skin color, they are all cheering and supporting the same thing. When I left the car some people were staring at me and whispering things like "She is wearing Neymar's shirt!', 'Isn't she from Chile?', 'She is Neymar girlfriend!', 'She is Alexis' sister!" I hate when people start saying things like 'She is Alexis' sister', I mean, I love my brother but I'm not only Alexis' sister or Neymar's friend, I'm Javiera, a girl who models and does everything by herself and doesn't need a name to show off... Anyway, as I was entering to the stadium my phone staring vibrating, I took it and it was Neymar, I quickly answered and his voice sounded through the speaker.

"Hello baby" I said in the sweetest way I could.

"Javi, I'm so fucking nervous" He sounded nervous.

"Don't be, baby. You'll do amazing, you just have to believe in yourself" I said trying to calm him a bit, he sighed.

"I know, is just..." There was a moment of silence. "Where are you?" He breathed.

"I'm about to enter to the stadium..."

"Can you please meet me in a bit?"

"Of course but where?" I walked away from the crowd.

"I'm in the bus, we are about to arrive to the stadium... Can you go where all the reporters are? I'll see you when I leave the bus"

"Sure, no problem, but... Are you sure you can do that?"

"I don't care, I just want to see you" My God, he said that!

"Okay, baby. See you soon, keep calm"

"See you" He said and the line went dead.

After that I talked with Sara, she said she had no problem with entering alone so we could meet, I gave her one of the tickets and told her we will see in the stadium, she wished me luck and went into it. A lot of people was going to the other side of the stadium so I decided to follow them quickly; after five minutes of walking I decided to run because if I didn't I'd probably wasn't going to make it, while I was running people were taking pictures of me and saying things that I didn't pay too much attention. After three minutes I reached a spot full of reporters, guards and people, I made my way into the crowd and for some magical reason I reached the front of it just when the bus arrived, everybody was going crazy and I was hoping Neymar would see me...

Neymar's POV

Saying I was nervous it wasn't enough, I was terrified... I was sitting in the bus thinking of everything I had gone through to be here, but that only made me more nervous so I decided to call the only person who could listen to me in this moment, Javiera. I dialled her and she answered at the second tone, her voice was calming but I had to see her, she agreed and we finished the call, I felt my head hit the leather of the seat and the sound attracted Oscar's attention.

(Imagine this is in portuguese lol)

"What's wrong, mate" He gave me a pat the back.

"I don't know, I'm so nervous I can't help it"

"Yea, I understand you... But you have to believe in yourself" It sounded better when she told me that, though.

"I know but I can't, I'm so nervous"

"You are the most important part of the team, relax and believe in yourself, you'll be amazing" He disheveled my hair and I laughed.

Four minutes after that the bus stopped and I could hear the screams and the flashes but I was only focused on finding her, we left the bus and were met by a huge crowd, my eyes wandered every part of it and I saw her, wearing my shirt and her legs showing, she waved at me and I quickly made my way to one of the guards, I told him I needed to talk with her so he let her pass, reporters were going crazy and aggressive so when she was free I took waist and drove her inside the back of the stadium. The walls were all white with signs on it, I made Thiago a sign to tell him that I was going in some minutes, he smiled cheekily and winked. After all the crew passed and we were alone I tightly hugged her and she returned it.

"I'm so nervous" I whispered on her hair.

"I know, baby, but you will be okay" She said running her hand through my hair.

"What if I mess up?"

"You won't" She assured me.

"All of the hopes are put in myself, I don't want to disappoint anyone"

"Look at me" She took my face in her hands. "You are one of the best players I've ever seen, you don't have to worry about what people is saying, you just have to worry about giving all of you and help in what you can, I'm sure you'll be amazing as you always are" She leaned a bit and gave me a smile, I closed my eyes and let all the nervousness run away from me.

"I like you so much" SHIT, THAT SLIPPED, FUCK. I opened my eyes in shock but I only saw her smiling brightly and bigger than I've ever seen.

"I like you so much too" She bit her lip and leaned in.

The first second I didn't thought it was real but then I felt her warms lips against mine, our lips moving in sync and our tongues slightly touching. I felt my heart beating faster than ever while she bit my lower lip, my hands found its way to her waist and hers found its way to my cheeks... After almost a minute we separated our lips and connected our foreheads together with our heave breathing... We stayed like that for a moment until someone came and broke the moment, he cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you but the girl has to leave" He awkwardly stood there.

"Oh, it's okay, I guess..." She said with crimson cheeks. "Good luck" She gave me a quick peck on my lips and went to the guard's side, they started walking and I stood there, trying to process what had just happened...

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! How are you? i hope you are doing fine and i reeeally hope you liked the chapter 😁💖
I have two stories but i'll tell you them on the next chapter because i'm so sleepy i dont know how im writing this right now.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS💙. MORE THAN 80 VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER THANK YOU SO MUCH😫💗

I'll make a proper author note tomorrow, i swear 😫
Love you guys 😘💞
Sorry for any spelling mistake 🙊