Chapter 11

Neymar's POV

"We should go somewhere, it's pretty early" I said looking my watch, it was 6.30 PM.

"I agree, but I don't wanna go to a club or a bar, I want something relaxing" Javi said.

"Why don't we go to the hotel's restaurant, I've heard it is pretty good" Alexis suggested.

"Nice! I'm up to it!. What about you Neymar?" She asked me smiling sweetly.

"Sounds nice, let's go" I told her smiling a bit.

"When are you leaving guys?" Javi asked us while opening a bottle of water.

"I'm leaving tomorrow at 4 PM" Javiera quickly changed her expression to a sad one.

"But..." She protested but Alexis interrupted her

"Neymar is staying longer" Alexis gave her his best cheeky smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"Really?!" She said excited, her green eyes glowing.

"Yes, I don't know when I'll be leaving" 

"We can leave together! I'll be leaving on Thursday" 

"Then I'll be leaving on Thursday, I think" I confidently said and winking at her.

"Not in my presence, please" Alexis said jokingly rolling his eyes, Javi threw herself on Alexis' lap and in that moment I was jealous of my friend, honestly.

"Don't be jealous, you know that I love you" Javi kissed his cheek, damn.

"Don't love me too much" He said and Javi gasped.

"You are a bitch" She said trying to be serious "At least Neymar wants me" She said and threw herself on my lap, almost straddling me.

"Of course I do" My voice sounded a bit deeper.

"See? He loves me" She kissed my cheek and I hugged her, well... I tried to hug her, and tried to avoid the contact between my crotch and hers.

"Well, lovergirl, you should lift your ass from the poor's boy legs, we've arrived" Alexis laughed and immediately the door opened and she quickly lifted herself from me, God.

We made our way into the hotel, the restaurant was on the last floor, it had an awesome view of the city. We arrived and ordered, let the night begin.

2 Hours Later ~

Javiera's POV

"I'll get going, guys. I have to prepare my things for tomorrow. Good night" Alexis said kissing mine and Neymar's cheek. "Don't be so late, though" He winked at us and turned to the door, Neymar and I looked at each other and laughed.

"We should do something, is still early!" I said, it was only 9 PM.

"What can we do?" 

"I don't know but I want to relax" I said feeling my tense muscles.

"Why don't we go to the spa? They have everything to help you relax" Neymar suggested.

"It sounds awesome! I'm up to it, absolutely yes!" 

"Okay, then let's go" He stood up and offered me his hand.

"Let's go" I bit my lower lip smiling, friendly interlocking our fingers.

We exited the restaurant and made our way to the spa that was a few meters away from the restaurant. We reached the glass door and opened it, a bell announced our arrival and a petite girl in front of a desk smiled to us.

"Good night, my name is Delilah, how can I help you?"

"Hello, well, we are looking for something to relax... What do you recommend us?" Neymar said.

"Well, there are the hot tubes, they are pretty relaxing and we give you a bottle of champagne. Then you can have a chocolate massage to hydrate and ease your skin and muscles a bit" She offered us.

"Sounds good to me" I answered.

"Yea, I like it... We are taking it" Neymar told the girl smiling to her, why would he smile at her?!.

"Okay... Do you have bathing suits?" She asked, damn it.

"Uuuh, no..." I answered looking at Neymar.

"We have a few you can buy, if you don't have in your rooms"

"Oh, okay! I'll get one" I said.

"Me too, where can we choose them?" Neymar asked the girl.

"Here, follow me" She stepped out from her desk and started walking to a tiny bedroom with some bathing suits hanging on the walls. "I'll leave here, you can go to the desk when you pick one to pay it" She said and left us there.

"Well... I think this will look awesome in you" I said lifting an animal print thong for men.

"Very funny... I'll take this one" He said lifting a white trunk with some designs in green.

"Nice... I like this one" I grabbed a white bikini "I hope it fits" 

"You are going to undress in front of me or...?" Neymar said opening his eyes wider.

"You wish" Yes he does... Okay, keep reading. "I'll try it over my clothes" I said loosely tying it. "It's fine, I'll take it"

"I tought you were going to take longer" Neymar told me pulling the bikini out of my hands and exiting the room.

"Don't be rude! Wait for me" I said reaching him, he can walk like three meters in two steps.

"Hurry up, come on!"

"Shut up"

"No. You shut up" He told me and I raised my eyebrow.

"No, why don't you close your mouth?"

"I won't"

"Well, you should" I said with a challenging tone.

"I'm gonna pay" He said reaching the desk and quickly changing the subject.

"Oh, right" I said taking my wallet from my bag but he stopped me.

"Do you really think I'll let you pay? Come on, it's an invitation. I pay everything" He said handing the girl his card.

"Neymar..." I tried to protest.

"Come on, don't ruin it... It's my way to congratulate you because you did awesome in the show" He smiled to me... This dude will kill me, I swear.

"Thank you" I said hugging him, impregnating my nostrils with his fragrance... It was like a drug.

"Is nothing, love" We were interrupted by the girl handing Neymar his card back.

"Follow me" The girl told us guiding us.

We arrived to a dressing room, I entered to one and Neymar entered to one for men. I struggled to tie the bikini but I made it at the end, there were a couple of towels, I took one and made my way out, Neymar was already waiting for me, shirtless with a towels hanging in his left arm, when he saw me he bit his lower lip and then smiled to me.

"Ready to relax?"

"Of course" I said locking my arm with his.

HOLA BEBÉS<3 I hope you like the chapter :). Did you watch the game? Oh fuck, poor babe :'( My heart literally broke and stills hurts :c. Let me know what you think of the story so far :) Thank you for the votes, the views and the comments, i reeeally appreciate them <3 Take careeeeeeeeeeee, lots of love :) <3 xxxxx