Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The Next Day ~

Javiera's POV

It was 11:30 AM already, I closed the door of my flat and made my way to my car, there were a couple of reporters but I quickly waved at them and got into the car before they had the chance to run and make their questions.
I was at the airport at 11:45, just in time to do the check in and that stuff, I was waiting on the line when I felt a pair of hands covering my face.

"I suck at this" I said and I heard a male laugh in my ear.

"Come on, is not that difficult" I heard my brother's voice... My brother!

"Alexis!" I answered jumping.

"Almost there, beautiful" A deep voice said behind me and I felt my whole body on fire.

"Neymar?" I asked unsurely.

"The one and only" He said uncovering my green eyes, I slowly turned around and saw my brother and Neymar waiting with their arms open.

"Hi guys! What are you doing so early?! Your flight doesn't leave in like two hours!" I said checking my watch.

"We wanted to keep you company, and here we are" Alexis said opening his arms.

"You guys are nice" I said hugging both of them, completely aware that some people were taking pictures.

"Don't need to remind it, we already know" Neymar said laughing, this boy.

"Really guys, thank you so much for coming" I said smiling sincerely.

"You are my sister, I love you and I'll do anything for you" Alexis said giving me a tight hug and kissing my forehead.

"And you are nice and I really wanna get to know you better" Neymar said sweetly but shyly.

"Thank you, I'm expecting to get to know you better, too" I said giving him a small smile.

An Hour Later ~

"Have a good flight, guys" I said hugging Neymar and my brother.

"Take care, see you in LA" Alexis said.

"See you there!" I said and disappeared from their sight.

Neymar's POV

Javi went to catch the plane but me and Alexis still had an hour left so we decided to eat something so we went to the Subway near our spot and ordered, we sat and Alexis started talking.

"So... What are your intentions with my sister" He naturally said and I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

"What?" I said recovering the air.

"You heard me, what are your intentions with Javiera"

"I-i don't know, I don't have any intentions with her!" I said nervously.

"You sure?"

"Yes! I swear"

"So you don't want to have any kind of relation with my sister?" He said narrowing his eyes.

"I... I haven't thought about that" I honestly answered.

"Well in that case..." He sighed.

"Ask me that question in two more months, I think I'll have an answer at the time" I said, thinking of Javi as my girlfriend and one of my best friends as my brother in law... How crazy is that?!

"Deal..." Alexis said taking a bite of his sandwich "Hey, it was just a question, you can breath" He said laughing.

"Shut up" I playfully said.

"This is the second time I've seen you blushing" He said laughing and pointing at my direction.

"Alexis... Shut up" I said trying to hide my red face.

"How adorable" He said and kept laughing... Karma's an absolute bitch.

------------------------------------------

I'M SORRY IT'S SO BORING! Tomorrow it will be interesting, i promise 🙊 Thank you for the votes, the comments and the views 💜 I really appreciate it ❤️ You can also read my other story "Down the catwalk" with Harry Styles :). Hope you enjoy it! leave your comment to tell me what you think ❤️❤️❤️