Chapter 38

My playlist to write this chapter was (if you want to know, to give more emotion)

Remembering Sunday - All Time Low

Amnesia - 5sos

Good Enough - Little Mix

These Four Walls - Little Mix

Who Are You - Fifth Harmony

Turn Right - Jonas Brothers

All Too Well - Taylor Swift

Chapter 38

Neymar's POV

It's been a day since the break up and I'm not doing fine at all. Since I arrived to my house yesterday everything was haunting me, the pictures hanging on my walls, beside my bed, the clothes she had in my closet for the occasions when she stayed here, her toothbrush, her shampoo, everything reminded me of her, even when I unlocked my phone she was there with me, smiling brightly with the sea in the back. I could feel the tears begin to build again in the corner of my eyes, I sharply wiped my eyes and decided to call the only person in the world who would listen and advice me, Rafaella.

"Hi baby!" Her voice said cheerfully.

"Hi..." I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" She cooed.

"I..." I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. "Javiera and I..." I heard her gasp in the phone.

"What happened with Javi, babe?"

"We broke up" I whispered as a tear rolled down my eye.

"Baby..." She said sadly. "I'm so sorry" She said and I released a bitter laugh.

"What happened...?" She asked quietly.

"I..." I started thinking and nothing came. "I don't know"

"How can you not know why you broke up with your girlfriend?" She said but I didn't pay much attention to it. "Ney?"

"Yea, sorry... I was just thinking"

"About...?"

"I think I made a mistake"

But I wasn't going to regret it.

Javi's POV

After almost two hours in the phone with my manager and agency, we came to an agreement, I had to finish all of the photoshoots I had booked in Barcelona until the end of next week, which where twelve photoshoots, I booked them again for Wednesday (tomorrow) and Thursday, so I was supposed to leave on Monday. The agency was going to get me an apartment and a car so I didn't have to worry about that. I knew I'd have to tell Alexis about me moving, he is my brother after all... I sighed as I stared at my flat, soon to be empty.

Sunday

I leave tomorrow... I did all the photoshoots I had to, paparazzi have been all over me these days, neither Neymar or I have said we have broken up they have like a sense, I think it's better if they discover it by themselves. I talked with Antonella yesterday, I told her about me leaving, the break up, and everything, and she told me that today was Alexis' last goodbye in Barcelona, they where going to have a 'celebration' in the dressing rooms at Camp Nou, I didn't want to go but Anto said everybody was going to be there and she convinced me, but she promised me she wasn't going to tell anyone about me leaving to New York, fair.

I dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, a pink printed top, a pair of black Converse and a black beanie, I still had some things to pack and my flight was leaving tomorrow at noon, I sighed, knowing that Neymar was going to be there and maybe some of the boys in the team knew that I 'cheated' on him. Tears started to form in my eyes and I sighed, how can I be so weak for someone?.