Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After the match ~

Javiera's POV

The guys won 3-1 to Madrid so I think there will be party tonight. Shakira and I made our way to the locker rooms, where the guys were all shirtless (some were in underwear, not that I complain, not at all) celebrating with a champagne bottle, when they saw us enter they stayed quiet for a moment but in a matter of seconds I was lifted in the air by almost the whole team.

"Put me down! Holy fuck, stop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Who is recording?!" Alexis said while he had my left arm on his hands. Thanks, bro.

"I am! Keep going!" Iniesta said, I'm gonna kill the bastard... When they put me down, of course.

"Hey! Don't touch my bum!" I said at the moment I felt a hand on my butt.

"That was Neymar, I'm sure" Marc said between laughs.

"It wasn't me!" The poor guy said blushing.

"Guys. Behave. Put her down" Shakira's voice filled the room and the next thing I knew I was on the cold floor.

"I hate you guys, honestly" I said still on the floor

"Yeah, whatever. Where are we going to celebrate?" Dani said and the others started giving ideas while I was still on the floor, unable to move until a tall, shirtless figure blocked my view.

"Need help?" Neymar said extending his hand.

"Thank you" I said firmly holding his hand and lifting my body from the floor.

"No problem. Would you do me a favor?" He said kind of shyly.

"Of course! What can I do for you?"

"Well" Neymar said taking his phone out of his pocket "Can I have a pictures with you?"

"I'd love that" I said smiling and he smiled back.

"Okay" He said putting the phone in front of us. "Smile" He said and our faces appeared on the screen. "Do you have Instagram?"

"Yes, its @Javiera"

"Ready. Thank you" He said smiling.

"No, thank you" I said smiling back.

"Okay lovebirds, can we have your attention?" Damn it, they notice everything.

"Go ahead" I said trying to sound angry.

"We are going to Gerard and Shakira's place at 9.00 to relax a bit. We'll order sushi" Marc informed us, I hate sushi.

"Sounds good to me" Neymar's voice sounded behind me

"Uh, yeah, so does to me. See you at 9, then" I really hate sushi.

"Okay"

"Well, I'll go to my place for a bit, see you in three more hours" I said making my way to the door.

~~~~

I arrived to my flat and remembered that I had to do my bags because I have my flight to LA tomorrow at 1 PM but before I started packing I threw myself in the couch, took out my phone and saw a very interesting notification, I opened it and saw the picture of Neymar and me with the caption:

Met @Javiera today, one of the sweetest and most beautiful girl i've ever met. An absolute pleasure ☺️

He even added an emoji...

----------------------------------------------

Hey! it's getting interesting and the chapters will be longer, i promise 💙 So, are you planning watching any matches of the world cup tomorrow? who are you supporting and which player is your favorite? (Besides Neymar, of course 😍) well, take care, besitos 💛