Chapter 29

Chapter 29 

Javi´s POV

So... A month has passed until Ney's injury and everything is working out fine. We are back in Barcelona, I'm back with the photoshoots and Neymar is back to training. We went to Cancún together after Neymar was able to walk properly, we spent a week there before separating, he went back to Brasil and I went to Chile for a couple of days and now here we are, Barcelona... I've been a bit sick lately, I don't know if I'm stressed or something but I haven't been feeling well. Nerymar will be playing again in a week and everybody is anxious about it. Now, here I am, in a shooting in the streets of Barcelona for a Carolina Herrera' collection, I was wearing a pair of printed trousers, some high heels and a white blazer, without a bra on. I was posing when I saw my beautiful brazilian boyfriend smiling beside the photographer, I felt myself blushing and hid my face between my hands. The photographer seemed to notice and gave me a break. I carefully made my way to his arms, I didn't want one of my boobs making an special appearance.

"What are you doing here?!" I smiled sweetly leaving a cast kiss on his plump lips.

"I thought... My girlfriend is always there supporting me in my work so I thought I should do the same" He gave me his breathtaking smile.

"You are the best" I smiled.

"I know, I know" He said cockily. "Why is it a male photographer?" He said narrowing his eyes.

"He is one of the best photographers, baby" I grinned.

"But he is a guy..." He told me in an obvious tone.

"And he is gay" I whispered on his ear.

"Oh..." He blushed a bit.

"Yes... Oh" I laughed. "I love it when you are jealous" I whispered.

"I'm not jealous" He said through gritted teeth.

"Sure, whatever you say, bebé" I said laughing. "When are you going back to training" 

"Two more hours". He said and I felt his eyes all over my body.

"Oh... You have to eat something, you can't go to train with an empty stomach" I said worried.

"Yes, I will get something on my way back... You have to eat something, too" He said more worried.

"I take good care of myself" I smiled, I hadn't told him that I hadn't been feeling really well lately.

"I don't want this shoot to show" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because these" He pointed my boobs and torso. "Are for my eyes only.

"Not anymore" I joked.

"You are the worst" He laughed shaking his head in disagreement.

"You love me, anyway"

"Yes I do" He said giving me a peck on my lips.

"You should get going" I pouted.

"Yes... But I don't want to"

"I don't either, but we I will go to your house tonight" We both smiled.

"Take care, babe" He kissed me. "I love you"

"Love you too" I hugged his waist.

Neymar left and I kept doing the photoshoot, after almost two more hours we stopped, my assistant gave me the itinerary for the next three days, I only nodded, I felt myself getting dizzy. I slowly changed into my clothes, in the moment I stepped out, I fainted.

Neymar's POV

"Piqué to the left and Bartra to the right, come on, guys!" Luis Enrique shouted.

"I'm exhausted" I said to Alexis.

"Me too... Did you go to see my sister?"

"Yes, she was shooting"

"She hasn't called me in two days! She is so in love with you that she forgot me!" He said laughing.

"I'm irresistible, I'm sorry" We laughed.

"NEYMAR! ALEXIS!" Coach yelled and we stopped death in our tracks.

After an hours, training was finished. We went to the dressing room joking, as usual. We were ready to leave when Alexis received a call, he smiled when he saw Laia's name on the screen but his smile was soon replaced by a worried face, the room was silent, he hang up the call and quickly told me.

"Something happened to Javi, they are taking her to the hospital" Alexis said quickly taking all of his things. I felt my eyes widening.

"What? When?!" I felt my hands sweating.

"I don't know, but we have to go now. Laia is on her way there"

"Okay, let's go" I said grabbing all of my stuff while he boys were left speechless.

Alexis and I started running to the parking lot, we took our cars and started driving like a pair of drunk teenagers. My hands were shaking, all I could think was... What? I saw her literally a couple of hours ago and she was looking just fine. I was behind Alexis car, I bet he is in the same state as me. We finally reached the hospital, but, guess what! Our best friends, paparazzi, were already waiting for us. From the moment we stepped out of the car they attached us.  'What happened to Javiera?', 'Is true that she is anorexic?', 'Are you finally conforming your relation?', 'Is Javi pregnant?'. Yeah, we still have't confirmed the relation, but, anyway. After three minutes of questions of our friends we could make our way into the hospital, people were staring at us, Alexis ran to the lady on the desk and asked her about Javi, she told him that she was in emergency room, we ran through the hall until we reached it, we were going to ask again when we saw Laia sitting there with her face between her hands, God.

"Laia!" Alexis said quickly making his way to her. She got up and hugged her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know, but the doctor said something with proteines and stress" I closed my eyes.

"When will be able to see her?"

"I don't know, they are going to stabilize her, make some tests and they will tell us"

"This can't be happening" Alexis said shaking his head in disagreement.

"She will be okay" Laia said with a sad smile.

Too much drama for a month...

HOOOLA! I don't why i feel like you don't read the author notes so im gonna make you a random question :). Is football like, a big thing where you live? :). Here is prreeeetty big, is normal to see someone wearing Barça, Madrid, Arsenal... Jerseys and stuff  :) And its also normal to see people wearing the chilean (duh), brazilian, argentinian, english... shirts and so. I have a lot of barça things (since like, forever lol), now i have an Arsenal one and i have the Brasil team shirt (i love that shirt, it fits so nice djskfadf). LE ME KNOW YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMMENTS!

I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEARTTTTT! :D <3