Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Neymar's POV

I was a little taken aback with her proposal, I mean, I'm happy but didn't expect it at all. I texted my travelling agent and waited for her answer.

"For who are you modelling?" I asked her, trying to create a conversation.

"Topshop, I don't know if you've heard of it, it's a pretty famous brand"

"Yes I have, my boxers are Topman" I said and she laughed.

"Good to know! My bra is from Victoria's Secret" She said and I laughed. Good to know, though.

"I don't use bra, sorry" I said and she playfully slapped my arm.

"Idiot"

"Thank you. How many times are you walking?"

"Three or four, I don't know exactly. I know what I'll be wearing, though" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Really? What will you wear?" I said with curiosity.

"It's a surprise, you'll see" She said and playfully winked at me.

"Oh, I'll have to..." My words were interrupted by someone opening the door.

"Am I interrupting something?" Alexis said rising an eyebrow.

"Nope" I said looking at Javiera then at Alexis.

"Well, I invited Neymar to the fashion show" His eyes widened.

"Did you? And... Will you go?" Alexis asked me and suddenly I felt nervous.

"Eh, yeah... I think so" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Well... My plane leaves tomorrow, we can go together" Alexis suggested.

"Uh, yeah, sounds good to me" I said smiling unsurely.

"Nice... The flight leaves at 2 PM, I'll call my agent to get you a seat" Alexis took his phone out of his pocket and dialed someone, he spoke about a ticket, Los Angeles, me and after a minute the call was finished.

"Well, we leave tomorrow at 2 PM" He said with his usual big, bright smile.

"Nice..." I said surprised at his efficiency.

"My plane leaves at 1! I think we'll meet at the airport"

"Yeah, where are you staying?" Alexis asked Javi.

"I have no idea, you?"

"I have no idea... Anyway, I came here to tell you to go downstairs, we are waiting for you" Alexis said.

"You know I can't stand sushi" Javi pouted.

"We finished it"

"You did?! There were like a thousand rolls!" She said with her beautiful eyes opening widely.

"Well, we were hungry... Come on" Alexis said and went to the stairs, leaving us alone.

"We should go" Javi suggested.

"Come on" I gave her my best smile and she returned it, God.

We went back to the living room, everybody was staring us with questioning looks but we ignored them, the was in silence until Dani broke it.

"We should take a picture for the memory, just saying" He playfully winked and we all laughed.

We put ourselves in different parts, one of the guys' nannies came to take the picture, almost everybody handed her phones, including myself. We waited for two minutes until we were finished; after ten minutes everybody was leaving, time flies...

"Well guys, see you tomorrow at the airport" Javi said smiling to me and her brother.

"See you then, I'll go and pack a few things, I'll only be there for a day" Alexis said giving me a quick hug.

"I thought you were going to stay a little bit more" Javi said pouting, damn, those lips.

"I can't, I will go visit Arturo and see if I can help him, he is still a little weak from the surgery" Alexis said and tightly hugged Javiera

"I'll call him tomorrow... Well guys, be safe, see you tomorrow" She smiled and turned to me, the next thing I felt were her arms around my neck and her lips on my ears.

"Thank you, it was nice meeting you" She said and gave a piece of paper with numbers in it, I looked at her confused "Maybe you wanna talk sometime?" She smiled, gave me a peck on the cheek and opened her car. 

Damn, this girl.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! thank you so much for the views, votes and comments! I really appreciate them ❤️
I'm trying to upload as soon as I can but im finishing the semester and i have tons of exams and stuff :)
Hope you enjoy it XXX