Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Javi's POV

We drove for twenty minutes until we reached a building and stopped, Neymar called someone and told me to wait in the car, it was kind of scary because I was alone in an Audi and people were staring at it like it was a piece of meat or something. Almost ten minutes passed until Neymar came back with a little boy in his arms, he was smiling like an idiot and then opened the door, a little blonde boy was smiling and clapping his hands.

"Javi, meet Davi, my son" Davi smiled to me "Davi, meet Javiera, my..." He blushed and I'm sure I did too. "She is Javiera and you can call her Javi"

"Hello Davi!" I smiled brightly and he stretched his arms in my direction.

"Looks like he wants you to hold him" Neymar said handing him to me.

"You are adorable" I said adjusting Davi in my arms.

"He is about to fall asleep" Neymar said starting to drive while I saw Davi's eyes slowly closing.

"Looks like it..." He smiled at his sleeping son.

"Where are we going?"

"To my house" He answered.

"Are you taking me to your house?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, I mean... Why not?"

"I don't know... Maybe we are going too fast?" Neymar gave me a look.

"I don't think so, it's been a little bit more than a month and I already know your house"

"Well, then... What are we eating?" I asked excitedly and Neymar laughed

"How does sushi sound?" I gave him a death glare. "I'm absolutely kidding" He laughed loudly. Man, his laugh. "How does past sound?"

"It sounds awesome"

"Then pasta will be"

"Are you cooking?"

"Of course! What did you think? That I'm a useless man who can't cook?" His tone was a mix of sassy and offended.

"Maybe" He gasped.

"I'm offended" He stopped in a red light.

"I'm sorry, baby" I pouted.

"No, I'll never forgive you" He wiped a 'tear'.

"You are the worst" He gasped, again.

"I dedicated my first two goals in a World Cup and you tell me that I am the worst?" He had a point.

"Okay, okay, you win this one" He smiled showing me his teeth.

"Thanks" He winked at me and start driving again.

We drove for ten minutes until we approached a big ass house, Neymar waved at the guards who opened the black gate for us to enter into the house. We drove into the garage where some other cars were waiting to be use, Neymar stopped the car and took Davi from my arms.

"Come on..." He opened the door and we entered into a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL house.

"Suit yourself, I'm gonna put Davi on his bed and I'l be right back" He said and disappeared from my view.

I walked along the house, it had an enormous window who had a beautiful view of the brasilian night, I unlocked my phone and took a picture for Instagram with the caption "Brasil, aren't you beautiful? <3" I spent good five minutes staring until I felt Neymar's presence behind.

"Enjoying the view?" He took me by the waist

"Very much, it's beautiful" I rested my head on his shoulder.