Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Neymar's POV

I stood there for five minutes staring at the white walls, I was shocked, I still could feel her plump lips in mine, her warm tongue touching mine slightly and her hands caressing my neck and hair, that was the best thing I've ever done in my life... I didn't notice when I was walking to the room where the rest of the team was, I heard loud laughs and then I spotted the door, I quickly opened while taking off my shirt, suddenly the whole room was silent, I tightly closed my eyes knowing what was coming next.

"Look at his face! It's screaming 'I've just made out with the girl'" Marcelo said and everybody whistled.

"I haven't done anything" I mumbled while putting another shirt.

"Man, if you spent ten minutes with THAT girl and didn't do anything you are crazy" Thiago gave me a pat in my back.

"I'd do a lot of things in ten minutes with her" Oscar said and the rest of the boys laughed and agreed. I could feel the anger build inside me.

"Don't talk about her in that way" I said and everybody ooh-ed.

"Don't need to be jealous!" David Luiz said laughing while I was taking off my shorts.

"I'm not jealous!" I said and a chorus of 'sure' and 'whatever you say' followed.

"Don't worry mate, we know she is yours" Julio Cesar said giving me a par in my back while I was fixing my shorts.

"Thank you, I guess..."

"Can you at least tell us what happened?" Hulk teased me by jokingly thrusting his hips in the air, everybody, including me, laughed.

"Oh Neymar, faster" Thiago moaned holding his laughter while making his way to me.

"Oh, come on, baby" I moaned, closing my eyes and holding my laughter.

"I've just recorded that" Dani Alves said and we all erupted in laughter.

"Okay, guys, please" Oscar said calming a bit. "Did you kiss her or not?" He said and I felt myself blushing at the memory.

"A gentleman never tells..." I bit my lip and the guys started wolf-whistling.

"You are a bitch, Neymar" Dani groaned. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS CALL ME A BITCH?!

"Let's focus on the game. Go, go, go!" I clapped my hands and then the whole team followed, we will win this thing.

Javi's POV

I started making my way to the principal entrance of the stadium in a kind of trance... My mind was everywhere but where it should be; my mind was thinking of his hot and plump lips pressing against mine, his tongue playing with mine and his warm hands pressing me against his toned body. I didn't notice when I was inside the stadium, a lot of people stayed staring at me, I was kind of used to it but it still feels weird. My throat suddenly felt dry so I went to the 'shop' to get a soda, I waited in the line for like ten minutes until it was my turn, I played and they gave me the biggest plastic cup I had ever seen and it had the world cup logo everywhere, I unlocked my phone and took a selfie for Instagram with the caption "Big ass world cup soda 😱😃". Then I kept walking until a family, I guess, stopped me.

"Hi Javi, can we take a picture with you?" A girl who looked like thirteen asked me.

"Of course!" I smiled at her while her mother took the picture.

"Thank you so much!" She hugged me, I was about to answer when a male voice interrupted me, I think it was her brother or something.

"I want a picture too" He looked like seventeen.

"Uh, sure" I still had twenty minutes until the beginning. The guy held my tightly by the waist, I smiled even though I was a bit uncomfortable.

"Thank you, beautiful" He told me and I smiled... Well, kinda.

"I'm sorry, he is always like that" The girl told me smiling sadly.

"Is not a problem, don't worry" I smiled at her.

"Are you with Neymar?" She asked quickly.

"No... Well, kind of" I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You look so cute together" She told me before walking away with her family.

A stupid grin formed in my face thinking of Neymar and I as a couple, A few more people stopped me for pictures, there were ten minutes left until the start so I quickly made my way to the door, two guards checked my bag and quickly checked me, I had the fourth row, pretty near. I spotted Sara talking with some guy, I guess she didn't miss me too much.

"Hello!" Sara jumped from her seat and looked at me.

"Well, hello. Where were you? It took you like forty-five minutes" She teased me.

"Oh, shut up" I said but a loud noise interrupted me, colors filled the field... Let the world cup begins!

Four hours later ~

Brasil won against Croatia! Neymar scored twice and he actually pointed me, I couldn't be happier. Neymar called me and told me to go to my hotel and get ready to go 'out', he said nothing dressy, just casual so I put a pair of skinny jeans, a jacket, a pair of boots and a cropped top with the Brasilian flag printed, just because. O left my hair straight and after fifteen minutes I got a call telling me that Neymar was waiting for me, lucky me.

Neymar's POV

We won! And I couldn't be happier, my dream was becoming true and it didn't feel real. I really wanted to see Javi so I created a plan and hopefully, she'll like it.
I arrived to her hotel, everybody was staring at me but my mind was only focused on seeing her, they called to her room and they told me she was coming, my nerves increased when I saw the elevator's doors open with her inside, should I hug her? Kiss her? I didn't notice when she threw herself in my arms whispering in my ear.

"Congratulations, I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you, beautiful"

"Let's go" She smiled brightly and took my hand, I was kind of disappointed because she didn't kiss me or something, I guess she didn't want to?

I greeted everybody with my hand, I opened the car door for Javiera and she entered into it, I quickly followed. She was staring at the tinted windows of the car.

"Nobody can see through them, right?" She looked nervous.

"Nope, that's why they are tinted" I laughed but it was quickly replaced by her lips against mine, it took me by surprise but I kissed her back, she smiled and broke the kiss.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, her lips a bit red.

"To meet Davi Lucca" I said starting to drive.

IM THE WORST YOU DONT NEED TO REMIND ME! I think you read te last part so, yea... I almost killed myself.
I'm so happy, my friend went to Sweden/Denmark because of a handball cup and she brought me looooots of Fruxo, when i went there i fell in love with them and i hadn't had them in ages so IM SO HAPPY!!! And my male best friend's mom is pregnant AND IM SO HAPPY! I'll be an aunt (Well, kind of) BUT ANYWAY, IM HAPPY! im hoping for a girl kdjaksldkal.
I hope you enjoy the chapter :D
MORE THAN 100 VOTES IN TE LAST CHAPTER THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST, I LOVE YOU ALL! And a special Thankkkk you to @andreaalme, your commet literally brought me to tears so thank you so much, your words mean the world to me ❤        

Let me know what you think of the story so far in the comments, love you lottttsssss!

PS: the inline comments are the best, they are absolutely hilarious 😆
Sorry for any spelling mistakes, Im gonna fix it later :|