Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Neymar's POV

The lights turned off and a reflector lit up the catwalk, a male voice said a welcome speech and song started and the first model came out, we didn't know when Javi was coming so I lowered my gaze but I immediately felt Alexis pinching my arm, I was about to complain when I saw her... Her green eyes fixed in an invisible spot, I didn't notice I was clapping with my mouth slightly open, she was so beautiful! I felt a camera on my face but it didn't matter, all I could do was watch her, I was hypnotized by her beauty. I swear I saw her slightly smiling to me and I swear I freaked out inside. Seconds after she was out of view and models keep coming but... I only wanted to look at her.

Javi's POV

I quickly made my way to the dressing room and I had time, I was closing this section so I had like four minutes until I had to walk again. This time I was wearing a pair of white lace panties and a... Net? I don't know how to describe it but it's black and has two crosses on the nipples so I won't wear a bra and THAT makes me feel uncomfortable because my brother and his friend will be watching... Anyway, the hairdresser quickly made his way to me as well as Tony; the hairdresser tried to curly my hair a bit while Tony retouched my make up and changed the lipstick color, from a nude to a dark brown one, I let out a shake breath, fashion shows are stressful!. I put into the extremely high heels and made my way to the line, I waited for my turn and was really nervous, for the first time in my career I didn't feel confident enough... What the hell did this guy to me?!.

Neymar's POV

Models came and came but I was only looking for one. I was thinking she wouldn't walk in this section when I saw her and... holy mother what is air?! She looked stunning almost naked, I couldn't help it but clap loudly with my jaw tightened and I also couldn't help the thoughts rushing in my mind with her outfit, I was lost in my thoughts until Alexis interrupted them.

"Can you not imagine my sister in the way I'm sure you are picturing her" He said half laughing, half serious.

"She is stunning" I said breathlessly.

"Of course she is! She's my sister" Alexis told me and I couldn't help the little laugh, here we go again.

"I'm gonna print her in this outfit and put it in my room" I said joking... or not at all.

"So you can masturbate?"

"Oh God..." I was about to keep going when a lady told us to keep in silence.

The show went out pretty quick, Javiera was in every section and she looked stunning in every single of her outfits. Now we were expecting the last part of the show to start and I didn't know what to expect; we saw casual, dresses and beach, I don't know what can be missing... A slow but kind of provocative song flooded the 'room' and the first model made her way out and holy shit, lingerie?! Do they think my self control is made from steel or something?! The second model made her way out in a neon pink set; after nine models, Javi made her way in he sexiest lingerie I've ever seen, she owned the crowd with her beauty and presence, she spotted me and blew me a kiss, she blew me a kiss... The camera man captured the whole moment and also captured the moment when I was in a cloud admiring her beautiful body and Alexis hit my arm, God, this will be everywhere tomorrow...

Javi's POV

Neymar's face was priceless and I absolutely loved it. The show successfully finished, we made our way back to the catwalk to close it and then change into our clothes, give some interviews and go home or celebrate. I changed into my clothes and a few reporters were waiting for me outside my dressing room, something that is normal after a fashion show. A short blonde girl smiled to me and I smiled back.

"Hello Javiera! You were amazing!" She said looking me into my eyes, she was a sweetheart!

"Thank you so much! I really enjoyed it, I hope you guys did too" I said giving her a smile.

"We absolutely did and someone else seemed to enjoyed it, too" I can see where this is going and I don't like it.

"Really? Who?" I said trying to pass the subject.

"Neymar looked very surprised with your outfits. What do you think of that?" She cheekily said.

"He came here to support me with my brother so I really hope they enjoyed it" I said not changing my facial expression.

"But Neymar looked very excited for your outfits" Another reporter said and I started to feel slightly uncomfortable.

"I didn't pay attention so I can't answer you, sorry" The smile never leaving my face.

"But you winked and smiled at him!" The blonde told me... Are they stupid or?!.

"I did it to the public in general, not just for Neymar" Such a liar, Javiera.

"Are you going to model the lingerie set for Neymar tonight?!" Another reporter said, I didn't know how to answer to that; embarrassed, bitchy... But I didn't have time to answer because another voice did it for me.

"Hey! Be more respectful" Neymar's voice resounded in the room while he securely put his arm in my waist. "That's all you get, we are leaving, thank you" He politely said and dragged me with him to the exit door, flashes were going crazy "You're okay with me, don't worry" He whispered in my ear, sending shivers all down my spine.

We made our way to the exit room, when we opened it hundreds of paparazzi were waiting for us but the guards blocked them, the van was waiting for us with Alexis inside, we made it to the van, one of the guards quickly closed it and the driver sped up, we were safe.

"You did incredible, you know" Alexis told me hugging me.

----------------------------------------

I'LL POST ANOTHER TOMORROW! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR :) LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOU<3 HOPE YOU ENJOY ITTTTTTT.

http://www.forever21.com/images/1_front_750/00070556-03.jpg