Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Javi's POV

"You need help to but what?!" Laia said while her blue eyes widened.

"I need you to help me to buy lingerie"

"Why? Did you run out of bras or what?" Was she serious.

"Laia..."

"Right... Don't you think it's a bit, I don't know... Early?"

"No, we are dating and I think we are prepared. An neither of us are virgins or something so, why not?" I shrugged.

"Well... Let's go then" She smiled. "Let me take my bag and let's go"

I took my phone an looked for the nearest Victoria's Secret, it was a few minutes away in a mall. With Laia made our way down and gave the driver the directions.

"I don't want you to go" I pouted.

"I have to resume everything I left and finish it before I go to vacations with your brother..."

"I won't see you in like a month!"

"But then we will be fifteen minutes away walking" She smiled brightly.

"Let's take a selfie?" I asked taking my phone out of my pocket.

"Okay" She smiled and I put the phone in front of our face. I quickly posted it on Instagram with the caption "Mi hermanita me está abandonando :(" My sister is leaving me :(

"So... Are you looking for something special? Color?" Laia asked me.

"Nope, but I think I'l buy something black, I don't know... Red and other colors are when you are a bit more confident and stuff"

"Okay... Like a babydoll or...?

"I don't think so, just something cute yet sexy" She nodded in agreement.

"I like it..." The car stopped, we told the driver we were going to call him when we were ready.

We entered to Victoria's Secret and now a lot of more people were recognizing me but I didn't pay attention at all. A girl approached us to help us but we told her if we needed something we were going to tell her. I took a lot of sets but none made me breathless until I saw one, it had two straps who were supposed to make your breasts look bigger and the color and design was perfect, I showed it to Laia who loved it. I called to girl to ask her if they had it in my size because the one I found it was too small, being famous had its perks because the girl said they had more sizes inside so she went to find it while Laia started looking for something to her. We waited ten minutes until the girl reappeared with the set, I smiled at her and went to the fitting room, I removed all of my clothes and put it, it fitted perfectly! I showed it to Laia and she gave the thumbs up, decided, I'l buy it! As I left the fitting room some people were snapping pictures, Laia gave a couple of death glares and, lets face it... There is nothing worse than a death glare by a blue eyed girl. Some stopped but others didn't give a shit and kept taking pictures, I chose a couple of perfumes just because and then quickly made my way to the register and paid. They gave me the pink Victoria's Secret bag and we wuicky left the store. Laia had already called the driver to come get us and after ten miutes we were already in our way back to the hotel. I was falling asleep when my phone vibrated ith a message from Neymar.

"What were you doing in Victoria's Secret? 🙉" I could imagine his cheeky grin.

"Just buying some things I needed 😳" I answered and in a couple of seconds he answered.

"Do I get to see them 😏?" Yes you do.

"Don't think so 😋" If you only knew that everything in this bag is for you...

"Awh, that is not fair 😭😥"

"Horny bastard 🙈🙉🙊"

"Hey! I'm offended!.. You should come to my place tomorrow night to make it up 😮🙊" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, I agree... I have to go, see you 💩"

"Take care! 😘"

I'm falling so hard for this guy...

Neymar's POV.

My phone buzzed every ten seconds, I didn't know why but my mentions on twitter were hilarious and a bit innapropiate, "Neymar is getting some tonight!", "I'd kill to be whatever Javiera is carrying on that bag", "Their bed will collapse and so will the planet", "They should record it and upload after" And after those mentions pictures of Javiera and Laia in the store, Javiera was carrying some pieces of 'clothing' and Laia was looking a bit upset, then there were pictures of them leaving the store and Javi had a couple of bags, and then I understood all the mentions and stuff so I texted her, she answered me immediately and so did I after... This girl has every single thing in my body and mind going crazy.

HELLO MIS BEBÉS <3. How are you all doing? I hope you are all amazing and enjoying the story so far!

I SPENT ALMOST 100 DOLLARS ON ITUNES WITH MY DAD'S CARD I SWEAR I DIDN'T NOTICE BUT HE WILL KILLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. (Story of the day)

WE REACHED 90K I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDD! You honestly don't know how much this means to me, every vote, every comment, every view, every message, EVERYTHING! Just thank you so much, you are the best <3.

Rmemeber to follow me on twitter so we can catch up a bit @LatinBombshell_ so see you there <3.

Let me know what you think of the chapter and the story so far AND remember that i love the inline comments so if you had a favorite part don't doubt about commenting on it <3 LOVE YOUUUU. Th picture of the lingerie in the right part of your screen if you are on your laptop and it is at the very beginning if you are reading from your phone <3 (at least in mine lol)

REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHHH! 💚🙈❤️🙊💛🙉

ATTENTIOOOON

FOR THOSE WHO CANT SEE THE CHAPTER IS SOMETHING WITH THE APP SO YOU HAVE TO OPEN THE WATTPAD WEB PAGE ON YOUR BROWSER.