Mixing of Men and Women

Outside the door, Feng Zi Hao energetically burst through the door. The instant he saw Chen Yu, however, he was completely stunned.

He had always been a womanizer, and even he did not know how often he dreamed of his beautiful younger sister. But no matter how much he thought, he was never able to imagine what Chen Yu's body looked like. A national beauty, what exactly did that phrase mean. Feng Zi Hao had never been able to witness it.

Today, he finally witnessed it!

Furthermore, it was Chen Yu who took the initiative!

Feng Zi Hao truly did not know what sort of thing he had amassed for his ever proud younger sister to actually take the initiative to meet with him in her room. Not only that, but she also gave him this beautiful scene to look at.

Feng Zi Hao drooled as he went forward and hugged Chen Yu. In an instant, his mind became a haze.

Along with Chen Yu's beauty causing a suffocating feeling, there was also seemingly an some sort of external stimulus causing this restlessness.

But Feng Zi Hao was completely incapable of realizing that there was something wrong with the room. In his eyes, him coming across a Chen Yu in this state could not possibly be more normal.

He hugged Chen Yu while slowly backing her up to the side of the bed. Her soft chest was causing his mind to become a little dazed.

As for Chen Yu, it seemed as though she was in a firestorm but had suddenly found a pillar of ice. She had to hug it tightly; otherwise, she would be lost in this firestorm.

Just like this, a brother and a sister fell together onto the bed.

But at some point, another person was thrown onto the bed.

The two were now under the influence of the drug and could hardly keep their eyes open. Feng Zi Hao subconsciously pulled that person over too. Not paying any heed, he began moving his hands.

Chen Yu was a virgin, as the bed now had a patch from a bloodstain; however, how could she have the time to pay attention to such things. She was still under the influence of the drug. As Feng Zi Hao no longer paid her any attention, she desperately dragged Feng Zi Hao back, tightly holding him and refusing to let go.

Suddenly, the door to the room was pushed open. Immediately after, a female voice shouted: "Eldest young miss, what happened to you? Have you fallen ill?"

As she spoke, Jin Zhen directly barged into the room. Following behind her, Feng Jin Yuan also hurriedly asked: "What exactly happened? Chen...." Before he could finish speaking, he swallowed the second half of the sentence back down.

Feng Jin Yuan nearly bit off his own tongue. Standing there stunned, he looked at this erotic scene and felt alarms go off in his mind.

He closed his eyes. He would rather be dead than believe what he had just seen.

At his side, Jin Zhen's voice grew loud once again. Her voice trembling, it was obvious that she had suffered a great shock too: "Husband... husband, wh-what is going on?" Although she said this, she felt quite happy. She only thought that Wang Chuan and Huang Quan were truly fierce! The dignified Feng family's eldest young miss had been wasted by them just like this. It must be known that this was the child the Feng family placed their hopes in. Now that this matter had happened, she did not know how angry Feng Jin Yuan and the matriarch would become!

How could Feng Jin Yuan know what was going on. Originally, he had been sleeping quite well, but Jin Zhen suddenly woke him up. Holding her chest, she said that she was feeling excessively nervous. There was no doctor at the Feng clan residence, nor could they bring one over at this time of the night. The only one who had any medical knowledge, Feng Yu Heng, had disappeared. Feng Jin Yuan had no other options but recalled that Chen Yu was also having mental issues. Before coming, they had prepared plenty of medicine, so they had been preparing to come take some from Chen Yu.