Bite Me

Feng Yu Heng had a good understanding. It was the Chen family that fed ideas to that woman. They were helping Chen shi create the conditions for her return to the Feng manor, but it also required her to maintain the act. What she did not know, however, was how many days Chen shi could maintain this attitude after returning to the manor.

"Master." Ban Zou did not leave and continued: "This servant knows that your father has recently met with the third prince Xuan Tian Ye. It should be related to the competition for the throne and the Feng family's stance."

Feng Yu Heng frowned: "Does Xuan Tian Ming know?"

Ban Zou nodded: "His Highness knows."

"Speaking of, which group is our Highness part of?" Feng Yu Heng was a little curious. Xuan Tian Ming currently seemed to have no chance of fighting for the throne, so he had to be supporting or helping someone. The seventh prince? Not very likely.

On this matter, Ban Zou actually shook his head and told her: "This servant does not know. His Highness usually only gets along with his Highness the seventh prince, but his Highness the seventh prince has never once stated that he would like to strive for the throne."

"If it's like that, then he is not on a team?" Feng Yu Heng was startled. It seemed that she had realized something. She did not want to investigate too deeply on this matter related to Xuan Tian Ming. She trusted that there would be a day that he would tell her personally: "It's fine. You can do what you need to do." She waved her hand and dismissed Ban Zou. Ban Zou, however, completely ignored her dismissal. Feng Yu Heng was surprised, "Uh... Ban Zou, is there still something else?"

Ban Zou looked at Feng Yu Heng with an impressed gaze "This servant heard that master left the manor when this servant went to Pu Du Nunnery?"

Feng Yu Heng put her head in her hand, "I simply went take a look at Ding An palace."

"But master promised that you would not leave the manor when this servant was not present."

"I didn't leave the capital. What could possibly happen? Continuing, don't I still have Wang Chuan. Furthermore, as your master, I am not so easy to handle!" Feng Yu Heng raised her arm and flexed, "Look, me taking care of three to four people is not a problem."

Ban Zou raised an eyebrow: "Is it really not a problem?"

Feng Yu Heng nodded and told him: "It really is not a problem."

"That's good." Ban Zou immediately disappeared, leaving behind the words: "Then this servant will go discuss this with Wang Chuan."

"...." Wang Chuan, take care of yourself!

That night, Feng Yu Heng lightly slept for roughly two hours after completing her regular night time training. She found that she could not fall asleep at all, so she got up again. Pondering a little, she decided to practice her martial arts in the garden.

She felt that the reason she was losing sleep was because she had been instigated by Ban Zou. If her body was as physically capable as in her previous life, Ban Zou would not be so worried about her safety. After going back and forth, it was still her who was not strong enough.

With these feelings, Feng Yu Heng practiced a set of military training to quickly improve herself. She heard, in the air, the sound of Ban Zou's reprimanding voice: "Master, you are lacking a little qing gong."

She sniffled a little, qing gong? That was a little difficult!

When she moved again, she felt that there seemed to be some sort of movement coming from the distance. At first, she was a little surprised and stood in place. Feeling that the movement was coming closer and closer, it came with the wind and rushed straight towards her.