Xuan Tian Ming, Who Gave you the Courage to Destroy my Stuff

Refined Deity Building was a restaurant and was a special existence in the capital.

Speaking of its special points, the most important was its location.

The capital had a lake in the center of the city. This was something idlers found most interesting. Every night, even more people would be boating on the lake, accompanied by the sounds of music and a cup of tea. With a fan in hand, guys would pretend be far more than they actually were to pick up girls. Not a thing was missing.

And at the very middle of this lake, was a restaurant that boasted the capital's most expensive and most delicious foods. It was the single hardest place to get a reservation for. It was Refined Deity Building.

All the diners who went to dine at Refined Deity Building first had to pay for a small rowboat at the side of the lake. They would then need to be taken to the restaurant by a boatman. After they finished dining, they would need to rent a new boat to return.

Feng Yu Heng and company arrived in such a manner.

Huang Quan was evidently very familiar with this Refined Deity Building. She even began introducing it to Feng Yu Heng while in the boat: "His Highness at the age of nine opened it for fun. Who knew that while messing around with it, it had become famous. In the capital, it does not matter whether it is a rich prince or young miss, all consider eating at Refined Deity Building to be a luxury. Previously, it was only private rooms and booths that were hard to reserve. Now, it's difficult to reserve a table even in the common area."

Hearing this, Qing Yu became speechless: "Who exactly was it that invited our young miss to such a place?" She had arrived in Feng manor after Prince Yu's contingent had come. Her understanding of the Highness Huang Quan was talking about was very vague.

Huang Quan giggled as she spoke: "Naturally it's the master of this building."

As she spoke, the boat arrived at the dock.

The restaurant immediately had people come to welcome them. They saw that the ones that came were three girls and a helper that asked: "Do the three have a reservation?"

Huang Quan sent her fist as a greeting: "Even if I come, I need a reservation?"

The helper was stunned but very quickly recognized Huang Quan "Oh! It's Huang Quan girl."

Not waiting for him to say any more, a man that appeared to be over forty years old came out of Refined Deity Building. He nodded first towards Huang Quan then saluted toward Feng Yu Heng: "Princess." Then bowing slightly, he gestured: "Please come in. His Highness is on the third floor."

Feng Yu Heng originally was not very accustomed to this title, but sometimes Wang Chuan and Huang Quan would call her as such. She would thus not feel it was too sudden. But hearing that that person was on the third floor, being called princess caused her to blush slightly.

On one side, Huang Quan was giggling. After ascending the stairs, she became serious once more, causing Qing Yu to become nervous.

Only after the shopkeeper personally escort the three to the door of a private booth on the third floor, did Feng Yu Heng see Bai Ze.

She raised her eyebrow and thought of they met deep in the mountains. That purple lotus flower always remained in her mind became just a little bit clearer.

After the shopkeeper handed the three over to Bai Ze, he returned downstairs. Bai Ze's lips parted in a smile as he looked at Feng Yu Heng. His silence annoyed Feng Yu Heng, as she glared daggers at him.

In the end, Bai Ze could still remember the important matters. After a while, he stop smiling and turned around to push open the door. Facing inside, he said: "Master, the people you have been waiting for have arrived." Then facing Huang Quan, he made a gesture. Huang Quan pulled Qing Yu and left with Bai Ze.