Mini Smuts 1

Pairing(s): Ksimon, Minishaw, Kstar
•Prompt: 4 separate mini smuts based on songs without lyrics, best read when listening to the songs
•Songs: PILLOWTALK - ZAYN, Partition - Beyoncé, S&M - Rihanna, Gangsta - Kehlani
•Warnings: Smut
•3rd person POV
XIX
Pillowtalk - Ksimon

"You know, you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself, you're pretty good." Simon sits up in JJ's bed, resting his head on his hand as he looks down at JJ who still lays on his back.

"Really?" JJ smirks and turns his head, smiling slightly as Simon's slim fingers trace over the tattoo on his bare chest.

"Harder..." Simon moans out as JJ thrusts slowly, his head tipped back as he widens his legs further- desperate for more as JJ just smirks down at him.

Simon's skin glistened with sweat as his eyes were shut tight in bliss, fingers clenching and unclenching around the sheets.

Simon just hums and nods, biting his lip as he moves to straddle JJ- making them in the same position they were in just an hour ago.

"You're super hot too." Simon smirks, his hands finding their way to JJ's face- gently cupping it in his warm hands.

JJ watches as Simon's face contorts in pleasure, his nails dragging down the top's back and leaving scratches that will definitely show later as he gasps out his name.

JJ's hips were moving at a steady pace, JJ's low moans and grunts being covered up by Simon's loud ones, but his noises only encouraged JJ on more.

"I could say the same about you, pretty boy." The younger retorts, Simon's touch making his cheeks flush due to the warmth in the room.

Simon just smiles and leans forward, pressing their lips together in a soft kiss- this one feeling far different from the ones they had shared earlier.

"JJ-" Simon gasps out, moaning loudly into the silence as JJ hits a certain spot inside of him- the feeling making his back arch off the bed.

JJ leans down and captures Simon's lips in his own in attempt to keep him quiet, the kiss filled with nothing but lust- teeth and tongue clashing together.

JJ's hands move to run down Simon's bare back, tracing over the shape of his waist before resting just above his bum that was covered by the silk sheets.

Simon pulls away hastily and rests their foreheads together, piercing blue eyes staring into soft brown ones.

"What does this make us?" Simon mumbles, pulling away and hanging his head so he didn't have to look into JJ's eyes- instead fiddling with the bedsheets beneath them.

"I dunno, I kinda thought this was a one time thing." JJ shrugs, and it's at these moments Simon hates how ignorant the younger man is.

Simon just huffs and rolls his eyes, climbing off of JJ and sliding on a pair of boxers before grabbing the rest of his clothes- making his way out of the room.

"Did I say something wrong?" JJ asks but just gets the door shutting as a reply, leaving him confused and alone with a rising problem down below.

Pillowtalk, my enemy, my ally

Partition - Minishaw

Simon pops his collar as he walks through the crowded club, stopping at the bar to order a drink before looking around, noticing a small boy walking out on stage with a skirt and crop top on- white Adidas hugging his feet along with knee high socks.

Harry grabs onto the pole and looks around the familiar place, his eyes meeting Simon's as he smirks, slowly circling around the metal before dropping down when the beat drops- causing all the men standing around with money in their hands to cheer.