Presents (KSImon)

•Pairing: KSI & Miniminter (JJ and Simon)
•Prompt: Simon has to leave to see his grandma for a while, but on his birthday he
gets the best present he could wish for.
Warnings: None
XIX
"I'm gonna miss you." JJ looks at our intertwined fingers and frowns. I hate seeing him sad. It makes my heart break.

I have to leave to see my grandma who is in Florida, she had recently been admitted to a hospital with major heart problems, and they're not sure how much longer she has.

"You know I wish I could stay." I whisper and squeeze his hand. Tears start to form in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall. Not here.

I drop my bag onto the floor and let go of his hand, instead engulfing him in a hug, squeezing him tightly.

He immediately hugs back, putting one arm around my waist and the other rubbing my back lightly.

"You're not making this any easier." He says and I manage to let out a little laugh, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.

We stand like that for a good few minutes before I have to go, since my flight leaves in an hour and I still have to go through security.

Reluctantly I pull away from his grasp, holding his face lightly in my hands.

"Don't forget about me." I say and he smiles widely, shaking his head.

"Never." He leans forward and closes the gap between us.

He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me closer, as if that was even possible.

Before we can't stop, I pull away, resting my forehead against his.

"I love you JJ." I whisper and lean forward to kiss him once more.

"I love you too Si." He says when we pull away, letting his hands drop from my waist, down to his sides.

I take a shaky breath and put my backpack on, reaching for my other bag.

My heart pains at the thought of leaving JJ. But he couldn't come with me. I wouldn't let him.

He has to be here with Josh and Vik, and the rest of the Sidemen. I'll be ok on my own.

I can't stand to say goodbye to him so instead I turn around and start to walk, before I stay and never leave.

Everything goes by in a blur, security, boarding, and the whole plane ride, until I reach Florida and get off the plane.

Warmth immediately hits me, even inside the airport. Usually I'd be happy to get away from old rainy London, not this time.

"Simon! Over here!" I hear the familiar voice that belongs to my mum, walking towards it until I see her waving spastically.

As soon as I get to her I hug her tightly, resting my head on her shoulder.

"I'm glad you could come, I know you're busy and all." She says as we pull away from the hug, walking to the car.

"Of course." I say a little quieter than I should, making her face full with concern.

"Are you ok? JJ could've come-" she cuts herself off when I shake my head.

"I told him not to. He needs to stay with the rest of the guys, who else will keep them up in the middle of the night rapping." I say and let out a laugh, but sadness is laced in my voice.

She doesn't respond, just simply puts a comforting hand on my back.

This is going to be hell.
-
"Yes, yes, yes!" My mum cries out in happiness as my grandma takes two steps with her walker.