Forest (Minishaw)

Pairing: Miniminter & Wroetoshaw (Simon and Harry)
•Prompt: Simon and Harry both go to a cabin in the forest for some alone time.
•Warnings: Pure fluff, slight smut
•3rd Person POV
A/N
This is so random and all over the place but it's fluffy and cute so I'm posting it
XIX
A happy smile is stuck on Harry's face as him and Simon walk up a steep hill, soft grass grazing against his exposed ankles.

Despite both of them breathing heavily from being out of shape and the overly hot sun beating down on them- they were both buzzing with excitement.

They had both been planning this trip for a while, just time for the both of them to get away from reality and focus on each other.

"Okay, so it should be up here somewhere." Simon pants out, stopping to rest his hands on his knees- trying to catch his breath.

Harry can only giggle at the sight of his boyfriend- his face flushed red from being hot and his hair sticking to his forehead from sweating.

"You okay?" Harry asks, amusement clear in his voice as he walks closer to the taller man- leaning down slightly to look Simon in the eyes.

"Oh yeah, perfect." Simon mumbles, standing up and running a hand through his hair- wiping his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Good, because we're almost there." The younger smiles happily, grabbing Simon's hand and tugging him up the hill- both of them stopping at the top when they see the small log cabin.

"Holy shit, look at this view." Harry breathes out, letting go of Simon's hand and dropping his bag on the ground- walking more towards the edge of the hill.

"Please don't fall." Simon watches as Harry walks away from him- the taller not bothering to follow as he just sits down on the grass, his legs aching.

Harry just smiles and shakes his head at his boyfriend's comment, looking at the horizon to see different shades of orange and pink- the sun a deep red as it sets behind the trees.

He bites his lip out of concentration as he holds his Polaroid camera up- looking through it before taking the picture, waiting for it to print before grabbing it out and shaking it.

"That's one for the scrapbook." Simon says and Harry just giggles, putting it in his pocket before turning to face the blonde- holding the camera up again and snapping another picture.

"Did you have to take a picture of me all sweaty?" Simon laughs, standing up and grabbing his and Harry's bags with him.

"I think you look hot." Harry shrugs, grabbing the picture and putting it with the other one- walking past Simon and to the front door of the cabin, unlocking it.

"In what way?" Simon giggles, trailing behind and shutting the door behind them- dropping the bags on the floor.

"Cozy, I like it." Harry smiles, taking his camera off from where it hangs around his neck- cautiously hanging it on one of the coat hooks.

The cabin wasn't the biggest, but they didn't want it to be luxurious- all they really needed was a bed, bathroom, and kitchen.

And that's exactly what they got, one small room to the right being their bedroom- a small door attached to it being the bathroom along with the kitchen in a separate room.

To Harry's excitement, there was also a small living room with a fireplace and a television- if there was even any service this high up.

They didn't really care about having service, Harry had shut his phone off anyway- but Simon kept his on purely in case of emergencies.