Arms (KSImon)

Pairing: KSI & Miniminter (JJ and Simon)
•Prompt: Based off 'arms' by Christina Perri, basically a full lyric oneshot, but still in the same format as my other lyric oneshots.
•Warnings: Slight triggers (I won't put warnings)
•3rd person POV
XIX
I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart

JJ and Simon were the most unlikely of couples.

They met in a support group, JJ there for alcoholism and Simon there for chronic depression and paranoia.

It was a match that came from two bad things, brought together to make a great one.

But you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start

Simon sighs as he sits down on one of the hard, plastic chairs, shuffling around uncomfortably before settling down in a slouched position.

He watches everyone as they walk in, needing to be the first one there so he wouldn't get stared at by anyone.

He bounces his knee anxiously as he trails his eyes over everyone, making sure not to make eye contact with anybody due to being paranoid.

His eyes land on a particularly well built man, his arms clearly muscular and his jawline prominent.

And Simon couldn't tear his eyes away from those deep chocolate orbs.

Even when the leader of the group starts talking, asking people to introduce themselves, he couldn't tear his gaze away from the man.

JJ was doing the exact same, though, he couldn't stop gazing into those ocean blue eyes that he could swim in.

"Would you like to introduce yourself, sir?" JJ snaps out of his trance as the woman speaks softly to him, swallowing dryly and nodding as he stands up.

He clasps his hands together in front of him and looks around at everyone, all their attention focused on him.

"I'm JJ, I'm in here for alcoholism." He says quickly and everyone nods, their eyes now shifting over to a very uncomfortable and nervous looking Simon.

He just bites his lip and fidgets with his fingers, looking down at his feet as he slowly rises from the uncomfortable chair.

"I'm S- Simon," he curses himself internally as he stutters, quickly regaining his composure before speaking again. "I'm here for chronic depression and paranoia."

He quickly sits down again and everyone's attention focuses on the next person, a quiet sigh of relief leaving him.

He lets his eyes flicker up to JJ's, just to see the soft gaze staring back at him.

He can't help but spare the man a small smile, his heart fluttering and a blush blooming on his cheeks when he gets one in return.

And that's how it all started.

You put your arms around me

Simon smiles happily to himself as warm arms embrace his small frame, his chin resting on JJ's shoulder as he hugs him back.

And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go

JJ goes to pull away from the hug after a few seconds, but Simon doesn't let him.

He instead just hold's JJ tighter, nestling his face in the crook of JJ's neck as he holds him close, never wanting to let him go.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere, okay?" JJ murmurs as he rubs the blonde's lower back, Simon nodding yet still keeping a tight grip.