Molly (KSImon)

•Pairing: KSI & Miniminter (JJ and Simon)
•Prompt: Based off 'Molly' by Lil Dicky. Some lyrics are thrown in there- but it's not a full on lyric oneshot. It just tells a story.
•Warnings: None
•3rd Person POV
XIX
"Simonnn." The blonde giggles as JJ tackles him onto their shared bed with a camera in one hand, his free hand finding Simon's and intertwining their fingers.

"Jideeee." Simon mimics him and leans up to place a quick kiss on his lips, a teasing smile spreading across his face as he looked up at JJ.

"You're so adorable." JJ smiles, pulling away slightly to point the camera at Simon's face- his blue eyes almost sparkling from the sun shining in their bedroom window as he looked up at JJ, the blue orbs filled with love and happiness.

And that's you

"I love you." JJ giggles, leaning down placing kisses all over the taller's face- enjoying the quiet laughs he gets in return.

"I love you more." Simon retorts, a smile still stuck on his face as he pushes JJ off of him- switching their positions and straddling shorter boy's lap.

Simon takes the camera from JJ's hand and turns it to face the dark skinned man, the recording showing his head leaning back against the headboard as he smiled at the blue eyed boy.

And that's true

JJ sighs sadly as he watches back over the old video over and over again, always pausing on the one clip the just showed Simon's face and his beautiful smile that JJ loves.

Really wish I didn't care about you anymore

He just frowns and turns off the camera, not wanting to torture himself any longer as he looks out the window of the tour bus- just to be met with a pitch black street and occasional streetlights.

But I do

JJ's a rapper, a famous one, to be exact.

Him and Simon were like the Beyoncé and Jay Z of the music industry, always walking down the red carpet together at every event JJ attended.

But then JJ started touring, and it was fine at the start, Simon would just go with him everywhere.

They both would stay in the big bed together at the back of the tour bus, Simon would always be front row at his shows, everything was perfect.

That was until his world tour.

What do I do when the rap life

It would take almost a year from start to finish, and JJ knew he couldn't ask Simon to live with him on a bus almost the whole time for that long.

So, they thought they could make long distance work, calling and texting every day- but it didn't.

Make a motherfucker choose up in that fight?

Soon enough it started to be a call once a week, a few texts here and there from time to time.

It just wasn't enough to keep them together.

Make a young couple do something sad like

So here he is now, alone, on his world tour, watching over old videos of him and Simon together.

They had so much planned, so much they were going to do in the future.

But it just didn't work out that way.

Being broke up even though we had life.
-
JJ sighs as he looks at the thousands of comments flooding into his livestream, most of them about when he's releasing a new album- but some were asking about Simon.