Care (Minifreezy)

Pairing: Miniminter & Calfreezy (Simon and Cal)
•Prompt: Simon has schizophrenia, Cal is the doctor that takes care of him.
•Warnings: Angst, triggers (I won't put warnings)
3rd person POV
XIX
Simon yells and thrashes around in the restraints he'd been put in, tears flowing down his cheeks as he cries out for help.

Josh and Vik watch as the medics take him away, Vik crying and Josh comforting him with an arm around his shoulders.

JJ stands there in shock, for he had just called the cops on his best friend.

He had no choice really, there were multiple events that led up to this, but this was the final straw.

Around a year ago JJ had found Simon in his bathroom, a razor in his hand as blood dripped down onto the floor from three lines on his wrist.

He had of course taken him to the hospital after multiple pleas from Simon for him not to, getting them cleaned up and bandaged.

About two months later JJ found Simon talking and laughing with someone in his room, so he went to see who it was.

But when he got there he saw Simon staring at the wall, a smile on his face as he laughed and talked to nothing.

A month after that Simon's grandmother passed away, and he was like a robot.

When he got told by his mum he had and brought JJ with him, and he had no response, just blankly stared at the floor.

He had also stopped recording videos with the boys, like he didn't find it fun anymore and he would just sit in his room alone.

But the last straw was when JJ walked into the kitchen and found Simon with a knife in his hand, looking at it in almost a haze.

JJ ran over to him, grabbing his wrist and going to take the knife out of his hand.

"Get away from me!" Simon yells, pushing JJ away and going to swing with his hand that had the knife.

But JJ dodges it, grabbing both of Simon's arms and pinning him against the kitchen island.

"Call the police, now!" JJ yells upstairs to Vik and Josh.

Simon screams and kicks, breaking down in tears and yelling for JJ to let him go.

Eventually JJ manages to wedge the knife out of Simon's grasp, setting it on the counter behind him.

"What's going on- oh my god!" Vik runs downstairs with Josh close behind him, his eyes immediately widening.

"Let me go! I wasn't gonna use it!" Simon yells, struggling against JJ's strong hold, just to be pressed into the counter more.

Josh is already on the phone though, telling the person their address and hanging up.

See, he didn't need to know what was happening to immediately call, he knows that JJ wouldn't pull a prank like that.

So that leads to now, where they had gotten Simon strapped down and put in the back of the ambulance.

They give him a shot of something to calm him down, and soon he stops struggling and stops yelling, his breathing no longer ragged as he slowly passes out.

He jolts up a few days later, he sits on a bed in a light room with cushioned walls to not hurt himself.

Slowly he stands up, he's still wearing his outfit from before minus his shoes which were in the corner on a table.