Temptation (Minifreezy)

•Pairing: Miniminter & Calfreezy (Simon and Cal)
•Prompt: Simon's mum just married Cal's dad, and they certainly are getting along well.
•Warnings: Smut
XIX
It's been two weeks since my mum and I moved in with her new husband and his son, and I'm as happy as ever.

Callum and I get along perfectly well, though he still gets irritated I call him that instead of Cal sometimes, I just like to annoy him.

Our parents decided to take a vacation and leave Callum and I alone to watch the house.

What a great idea, leaving two sixteen year old boys alone at a house for the whole week, I wonder what could go wrong.

"Callum! Where's the cereal!" I yell upstairs to Cal, he's been in his room all day and I haven't eaten a single thing, plus he has all the money for groceries.

"Up here!" He yells back and I roll my eyes, setting the milk down on the counter and pattering up the stairs to his room.

I open his door to reveal him on his bed in nothing but a pair of boxers and jogging bottoms, playing Fifa on his Xbox.

"It's over there." He says and points to a chair in the corner of his room, his eyes never leaving the screen.

I nod and walk over to grab it, turning around and looking back at him.

He's fit, I shake my head quickly at my thoughts, almost repulsed at myself for thinking that about my step brother.

But I still let my eyes look him up and down before rushing out of his room and shutting the door behind me.

I don't realise I'm in a daze thinking about him until I had already poured my cereal and now I was pouring milk and it was overflowing in the bowl.

"Shit." I hiss out and quickly place the milk back on the counter, grabbing napkins and drying the spilled milk.

"Nice job klutz." Cal says when he walks in the kitchen, still no shirt on and his hair a mess.

"At least I don't look like sonic." I say and laugh at him trying to fix his hair but failing.

I finish drying up all the milk and am about to take the cereal up to my room but he stops me.

"Don't leave me, its lonely down here." He says and I giggle, deciding to just sit on one of the the barstools at the counter instead.

"So, any crushes?" Cal asks and leans against the counter, taking a bite out of a leftover sandwich he had gotten out of the fridge.

"Wow, straight to the point huh?" I ask and laugh, eating a spoonful of cereal and pretending to think about it.

"Nope." I say, his eyebrows raising in surprise, but he drops the subject anyway.

"You know, since mum and dad are out, we can do whatever the hell we want." He says and smirks.

I feel my face flush slightly at his suggestive tone, but ignore it anyway and continue to eats.

"We could throw a party, drink, anything." He rambles and finishes his sandwich, throwing the wrapper away and leaning over the counter closer to me.

"Tonight we'll do anything you want, my treat." He says and I smile widely, nodding at his proposition and finishing my cereal.

"Let me just go get dressed." He says and laughs, walking away and stomping up the stairs back to his room.

I smile at the thought of us spending quality time together, we haven't gotten to do it that often unless we were with our parents.

Quickly I put my bowl in the dishwasher and run upstairs to my room to freshen up.