Flamingeos - Prank (Pt.11)

In which you prank your boyfriend as if you were cheating on him with his best friend

Y/N's POV

"WHAT IS UP TO MY NATIONNNN!" I yelled while shaking the camera. "Today I have a really good prank for y'all featuring this one----" I paused gesturing to Edwin. "What's up guys?" Edwin nodded to the camera. "And y'all already know how tight Edwin and Geo are so it's going to be even more evil." I smirked. "So Eddy tell em' which prank we are going to be doing?" I asked. "The I cheated on you with your best friend prank." He answered. "Geo been thinking he cute by pranking me left and right but we finna show him who run s*it around here." I flexed my muscles.

"So I didn't tell Geo to come over here because I'm gonna lure him in with a suspecting butt dial phone call. After that he's probably gonna be pissed so he's gonna drive here and he has a key so he has access." I gave the plan to the viewers.

"Then when he comes here he's gonna hear us making sounds in the bedroom and think the worst so he's gonna walk in and yeah." Edwin shrugged.

"So let's go ahead and give him the call right now..." I trailed off dialing his number.

GEO'S POV·

"Can't get you off of my out of my mind. I'm saying stop playing girl you outta line--" My ringtone for Y/N blared in my ears. I clicked the answer button and the Bluetooth connected to the car.

"Hey, baby! What's up?" I started off.

I heard a pause and shuffling. Then Y/N's giggles.

"Babe stop."

My eyebrows furrowed before I could say anything she kept going.

"You know you don't want me to." The voice teased her. "Maybe I don't but what if Geo finds out?" Y/N's voice filled my car. "He won't suspect a thing." I heard a voice say as they chuckled together.

"What the f*ck?" I angrily questioned.

"Hell nah." I shook my head pulling out of the drive through as I hung up.

I stepped on the accelerator and speeded to Y/N's house.

On my way to her house I had one thought in mind.

Someone is gonna get their a*s beat.

*
I slammed the door to my car furious and quickly unlocked Y/N's door with the key she gave me.

I pushed the door open and once I closed it familiar sounds trailed from the bedroom.

"Uhhh yes daddy!" Y?N's voice trailed down the stairs into my ears.

"Yeah baby!" The guy grunted. "Right there Edwin!" I heard Y/N yell. "You like that?" I heard Edwin cockily ask. "Ugh yes!" Y/N moaned. As bangs echoed throughout the house.

My face fell before I felt it get hot.

That only happens when I am beyond pissed like I am now.

I stomped up the stairs, their noises getting more audible as I went.

I threw the door open to Y/N's bedroom and my heart dropped at what I saw.