Mikey Barone - Massages✔️

In which you give your boyfriend Mikey Barone a massage

Y/N's POV·

I pushed my glasses up farther on my face as I squinted my eyes to find where I was. I sat on the bed reading The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. It was a really good book and I was hyped for the movie.

All of a sudden the alarm in our room chimes indicaiting the fact that someone had just come home.

"Baby?" He questioned as footsteps cane up the stairs. "In here." I replied flipping my page.

The door was pushed open to reveal my boyfriend with slumped shoulders.

I pulled my glasses off and put them on the nightstand.

"Hey." He sighed putting his bag down and climbing on the bed. "What's wrong baby?" I asked him. "Nothing. I'm just tired because---" He began telling me about his stressful and exausting day.

"Aww, I'm sorry." I planted a kiss on his forehead while running my hands through the hair on his head as he laid on my lap.

I then got an idea.

I pushed him off of me to where he sat up confused.

Before he could question anything I interrupted him with my finger on his lips.

"Take your shirt off." I instructed.

He took no hesitation in ridding his chest of it's covering by flinging his shirt across the room.

I took in his chiseled to perfection abs and v-line.

"Lay down." I demanded.

He did so and his stomach was facing me. I then swung my leg over his body and positioned myself so I was straddling him on his lap.

I then drew my nail down the middle of his abs causing him to hiss in enjoyment.

"W-What are you doing?" Mikey shuddered in delight as I roamed my hands all over his well-sculpted chest. He gripped onto my waist as I did so. "Just relax." I cooed slowly blinking my eyes at him.

He nodded as I leaned down in his ear and whispered.

"Turn and lay on your stomach."

I moved and allowed him to do so. I grabbed the lotion and set it next to him before sitting on the waistline of his pants as I was previously.

I squirted some lotion into my hand and rubbed it. I put both of my hands on each side of his neck and brought them down.

I felt that he was tense and knew what I needed to do. I then gripped his shoulders and started rubbing them in circular motions.

He grunted as I pressed his shoulders with my thumbs and index fingers.

I then rubbed the back of his neck with my thumbs causing him to groan.

I dug my thumbs into his shoulders and slowly moved them around in circles.

"Mmmm don't stop." He groaned causing me to giggle.

I continued doing that motion until I believed I was done with the neck and shoulders.

When I removed my hands from him I heard a whimper escape his mouth.

I laughed as I retrieved the lotion bottle, proceeding in squirting some out.

Once again I rubbed my hands together and placed them next to each other before pushing them down on his back and sliding down.

"Mmm..." He hummed as I moving my hands in figure eight motions on his back.

Now that his back was lathered up I was able to move my hands more easily on him.

I leaned my body up as I brought my hands up to his shoulders and back down.

I did this a couple of times before I balled my fist up and did it with my knuckles. I dragged them from his back all the way to his shoulders easing up and back down.

I brought my hands in the middle of his back and began alternating with my hands as I needed his muscles in his back.

"I love you so much for this." Mikey groaned out. "I love you too baby." I stifled my giggle responding to him.

Suddenly I brought my left hand and rested it underneath his shoulders before taking my right, sticking my thumb out and kneading it.

"Oh yeah." He grunted as I switched shoulders.

I alternated my pressure making sure not being too rough but releasing the tension in his muscles.

I took thumb and index finger and went in circular motions around his upper shoulder.

When I was done I started going back around his back with both of my hands.

I believe he was getting tired because when I got off of him his head slowly lifted up. "W-Why'd you stop?" He questioned. "Because you're tired." I teased putting the lotion up.

"Am not." he defended yawning. "Wm that yawn tells me otherwise." I smirked. "Fine, maybe just a bit." He brought his fingers close together.

"Mhm." I playfully rolled my eyes.

We both got under the covers and were out like two lights.

(A/N: BIT OF A SHORT ONE

I DIDN'T WANT TO BORE YOU GUYS TOO MUCH

WERE YOU ALL BORED READING THIS? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ALLOWED.

I WON'T GET MAD IF YOU STATE YOUR OPINION BECAUSE I CAN BENEFIT FROM IT.

BUT YAHH

IF YOU GUYS ENJOYED MAKE SURE TO SMACK THAT WHITE STAR UNTIL IT TURNS ORANGE

MAKE SURE TO ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY AND YOUR READING LISTS

I LOVE Y'ALL AND I'LL TALK TO YOU GUYS THE NEXT TIME I UPDATE THIS BOOK

BAIIIII

-kayyyyyyy)