MIKEY BARONE - MOVIE NIGHT✔️

In which you visit your boyfriend Mikey's apartment to hang out and you are pleasantly surprised

Y/N's POV

I waited patiently on the outside of my boyfriend Mikey's apartment knocking. He asked if I wanted to chill with him at his apartment and I agreed. We haven't hung out or talked for two weeks other than basic conversation because he's been busy with YouTube. I was upset at the fact that he kinda went ghost and didn't know how to take that.

Pulling me from my thoughts the door flung open and I saw Mikey standing at the door. He looked super comfy and I didn't notice I was staring until his voice pulled me from my thoughts.

"Take a picture, It'll last longer." He said sending me a smirk. "Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder. "Come in." He instructed stepping back so I could walk in. I proceeded into his place hearing him close the door behind me.

I turned around to see him staring at me with a distraught look on his face. Before I could question why he was looking like that he suddenly grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes. "Y/N, Babe.. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry that I haven't been talking to you and hanging out with you it's just I've been busy with YouTube." He apologized his eyes never leaving mine. "I never wanted to shut you out or anything and I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. My intention is never and will never be to hurt you." He confessed. "I've been being a real douchebag and I can understand if you're mad at me." He said head hanging low. "So to make it up to you..." He paused turning me around and quickly covering my eyes.

"Mikey..." I warned while gripping onto his arms. "I got you baby, trust me." He said chuckling. He then started leading us somewhere and we stopped. "I made us a movie night." He stated lifting his hands from my eyes allowing me to see what he had done.

I gasped taking in everything. All the couches in his apartment had been pushed together to form the outer walls of the fort and blankets were draped on top for a roof. Pillows laid on the inner corners on the ground of the couches along with comforters for cushioning.

As I examined more he continued explaining what else he did.

"I got our favorite pizza and our favorite snacks and I made it nice and comfy so we can lay with each other.." He said as I still just observed in silence.

"It's okay if you don't like it I--" He began to ramble but his talking was ceased once I placed my lips on his locking my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer immediately minimizing the space between us.

He immediately responded and wrapped his hands around my waist closing the space between us.

I pulled away holding his face in between my two hands. He leaned into my touch as I said "Mikey it's perfect. I love it and I forgive you.". He sighed out of relief. "From this day forward I won't ever ghost you again." He declared pulling me into a hug.

"You better not or I'll beat your ass." I mumbled into his shirt. "Yeah right." He snickered and began pulling me into the fort. I side-eyed him on the way in. "Don't test it Barone." I raised a brow. "I wouldn't dream of it." He leaned forward kissing my forehead.

"Soooo...I also picked out some of your favorite movies. We've got a Madea Christmas, Let It, Shine, Ride Along, Central Intelligence--" He listed off movies while showing them to me as we both laid down on the mattress.

"Let It Shine sounds great." I grinned. He put the disk into the DVD player and scooted next to me. After hitting play he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder.

I leaned into him and rested my head on his shoulder.

We began watching the movie and my favorite part came on.

The rest of the night we pulled an all-nighter watching all of my favorite movies and educating Mikey about Madea and Kevin Heart.

(A/N: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY/READING LIST OR SHARE WITH FRIENDSSSS

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYSSSSS

SEE YAAA

-chaela)