JUWANY ROMAN - PRANK (pt.1)✔️

In which Geo does a prank on you that he's high and is a drug dealer

GEO'S POV

"Wassup guys it is your boy Flamin Geo's coming back at you with another BANGER!" I exclaimed looking at my camera. "But today's video is a little different because it's gonna be a prank on my baby Y/N." I said beginning to walk around the house.

"Now I just invited Y/N over she just got her nails done so she is going to be here in a little bit. I told her to come over so we can get on the game and just chill but in reality? I got two cameras. There is one in the living room and another in the dining room." I explained.

I walked into the kitchen flipping the camera over to show the audience the setup.

"So I found some powdered sugar and I decided that imma lay lines of it on the table and when she come in imma just act like I'm high as hell and that I'm going to get involved in the drug life. But yea guys that's it so let's get into it!" I ended the intro, blasted music from my speaker and smeared powdered sugar around my nose and above my top lip so it seemed more believable.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket only to see that Y/N had messaged me saying "Outside." and I heard her car door close outside in the driveway.

"Ah Shit!" I cursed placing my phone on the couch and running back to the table after making sure the cameras were in place and covered.

I smirked at the camera giving a big thumbs up and took my position once I heard the door handle wiggle around by bending over the table.

Seconds later the door opened.

Go time.

Y/N'S POV

I pushed Geo's front door open hearing his loud music flow through my ears. Cocking an eyebrow I proceeded through the house taking off my shoes and setting my bag on the couch.

"Geo?" I called walking through the house.

No answer.

"Bae?" I said questioningly.

Still no answer.

I followed the music and eventually I walked in on Geo bending over the table.

"Nigga I know you heard me calling you, Why didn't you answer me?" I reprimanded him laying a hand on his shoulder and turning him around and seeing white powder all over the top of his lip under his nose.

My eyes quickly shifted to the dozens of lines on the table of whatever was on his face.

"Geo what the fuck?" I questioned moving him out of the way and getting closer to the table to examine the contents. "Is this cocaine??" I asked appalled rubbing my finger through it and pulling it to my eyes.

I heard giggling and I turned around so fast it could've given me whiplash.

"Are you serious right now? You think this is funny?" I asked getting more irritated by the second. He nodded smiling widely.

"My nigga nothing about this shit is fucking funny, why the hell are you in here on this bullshit?" I ranted as he just sat looking like he didn't have a care in the world.

"B-Babe chilll, everything is fine. M-maybe you should try some h--" He grabbed my wrist only to have me remove his hand from my grasp and smack it.

"Don't babe me and don't tell me to chill! Ion need none of what you on I promise you that." I said sternly. "Now When the hell did you start doing drugs?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest looking him up and down.