Collins Key - Mood Swings✔️

In which your uncontrollable mood swings cause you go ballistic on your boyfriend when you can't find your favorite snack

Y/N's POV•

I was caressing my stomach that held my husband and I's child while laying on the couch. I giggled at the TV show that was currently on television known as SpongeBob SquarePants.

Collins was in his office working and I didn't want to bother him while he was doing so.

All of a sudden my stomach growled.

I grinned and looked down to my protruding stomach. "Is my baby hungry?" I come in a baby voice. "Let's get you a snack, hmm?" I hummed sitting up.

I slowly eased myself off of the couch and made my way into the kitchen of our home.

My eyes scanned the fridge for the pickles yet I found none.

Confused, I furrowed my eyebrows and took out every single thing from the fridge.

Still no pickles.

Maybe my Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream is in the freezer...

I opened it and guess what?

No Ice cream.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

There maybe peanut butter....

I opened the pantry only to find out that there was no peanut butter.

No Ice cream?
No pickles?
And No peanut butter?

Ah nah.

My blood boiled in anger.

Who in the the world would eat my snacks?!

Someone's going to die tonight.

"COLLINS!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He came rushing down the stairs with a frantic look on his face.

"Baby what's wrong?!" He asked examining me from head to toe.

"Look in the freezer." I demanded. "What?" He began to ask but was cut off by me. "Do it." I seethed through my teeth.

He held his hands up in defense and took a peek in the freezer. "Now look in the pantry." I told him. He did so afraid to question me any further. "And finally look on the floor." I said calmly trying to contain my anger.

He looked on the ground at the items from the fridge.

"You want to tell me what three things are missing from their locations?" I tapped my foot crossing my arms over my chest.

Collin's POV

Y/N flashed me the scariest glare I had ever received from her.

She looked like she wanted to murder me in this moment.

I ran through my mind of all the things she had instructed me to do.