Nash Grier - Positive✔️

In which you tell your boyfriend Nash Grier that you are pregnant

Y/N's POV•

About two months ago, my boyfriend Nash took my virginity. But there's one thing....we didn't use protection nor did he pull out early.

Ever since then I've been feeling icky and I've had morning sickness here and there. I haven't told Nash but I suspect that I am pregnant.

I went to the pharmacy and purchased some pregnancy tests then came straight home. I want to know for sure before Nash gets here.

I peed on all 5 of the sticks that were in the box and waited in anxiousness. I paced around the room letting my thoughts consume me.

I then heard 5 simultaneous beeps and rushed into the bathroom. I covered my mouth with my hand as sobs racked my body.

All of the tests read positive meaning that I was indeed pregnant.

I was crying because I was overwhelmed.

I was happy yet also hesitant.

Happy because even though I'm young , I've always wanted to be a mother  and now I have that chance.

Hesitant because of Nash's reaction.

What if he tells me to get rid of it?

What if he leaves me?

What if he does both?

Now I just have to wait.

Nash's POV

I pushed the door open and closed it behind me once I stepped in. "Baby, I'm home!" I called removing my jacket and placing it on the hook. "Babe?" I questioned walking further into the house. "Y/N?" I called louder walking up the stairs.

I heard sniffling and I rushed to the bedroom. When I opened the door Y/N was wiping her face sitting on the bed. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked crawling over to her.

"Nash I have to tell you something..." She trailed off, her voice cracking. "Babe what is it?" I asked her , concern and worry filling my eyes. She wiped at her face again before handing me a small rectangular box covered with felt.

I looked to her and she nodded gesturing for me to open it. I did and I was met with a pregnancy test that read positive.

I kept looking over from the plus sign to the word pregnant on the stick.

Y/N bit her lip in nervousness as she anxiously waited for my response.

"Nash please say something." She whispered once the room fell silent.

"When did you think you were pregnant?" I asked appalled still looking at the stick. "Well I hadn't gotten my period in a while and I was having on and off morning sickness so I decided I should take the test so I did and thirty minutes later, here we are." She explained.

Y/N is pregnant.

I'm going to be a father.

Even though we are young ,we still get the opportunity to be parents.

"Y/N we're going to be parents." I told her with my voice cracking and raising my head finally meeting her chocolate brown orbs.

Then it dawned on me hard.

We're going to raise a child.

"OH MY GOD,WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!" I shouted with excitement in my voice standing up. "Wait you're actually happy?" Y/N asked standing up along with me. "Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I asked her. "I don't know. I was happy but I was scarred because I didn't know how you were going to react. I didn't know if you were going to tell me to abort it and then leave me---" Y/N ranted and I placed my lips onto hers ceasing her from talking.

I pulled back and cupped her face with my hands looking deep into her eyes. "Y/N I know we are young ,but I would never tell you to abort our baby." I whispered having her hold her head down. I tilted it back up so she could look at me. "It takes two to tango therefore making the baby, our responsibility. I would never leave you and have you do all of the work by yourself. We are in this together and whether you like it I'm staying right here next to you. Even when you have mood swings or when you have late night cravings I'll be the one rushing to the store at 3am to get you whatever you and the little one," I poked her stomach. "Desires." I finished. "I love you and our baby and I wouldn't give you up for anything." I wiped stray tears from her cheeks.

"I love you so much." She whispered before pulling me by my collar and smashing our lips together. When we pulled back I picked her up and spun her in the air.  "We're gonna be parents!!!" I yelled as her melodic giggles filled my ears.

The rest of the night was spent in each other's arms raving about baby names.

(A/N: I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THAT IMAGINE, IT WAS SHORT BUT OH WHALE.

IF YOU DID ENJOY MAKE SURE TO SMACK THAT STAR AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN UNTIL IT TURNS ORANGE AND ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY AND YOUR READING LISTS.

I LOVE Y'ALL AND I'LL TALK TO YOU GUYS THE NEXT TIME I UPDATE THIS BOOK

BAIIII

-kayyyyy)