Jace Norman - Surprise!✔️

**you and Jace are older in this imagine**

In which your boyfriend has been in the military for 2 years and he comes back with a surprise

Y/N's POV•

"Y/N, come on out here!" Ellen yelled. I squealed and lifted my daughter from my lap. "C'mon baby!" I waved her over holding my hand out. She encased her tiny hand over my 3 fingers and we began to walk on to stage.

As we approached the stage, the sounds of applause got louder and louder until soon, we were standing in front of an audience.

I waved and then walked over to Ellen, whom I hugged. "Say hi!" I nudged my daughter. She hid behind my leg while shyly waving at Ellen.

Ellen gestured for us to sit down on the couch and we did.

I placed Y/D/N in my lap and wrapped my arms protectively around her tiny waist.

"Welcome back to the show!" She grinned handing me a mic. "Thanks for having us!" I giggled. "So as we all know Jace quit the entertainment business and joined the military." Ellen stared. I nodded in agreement.

Then a picture of Jace in his uniform showed on the screen.

"And Y/N how long have you and Jace been together?" She asked. "About 6 years now." I admitted.

The screen then showed pictures of Jace and I together The crowd gasped having Ellen and I laugh.

"So when was he admitted to the army?" She pryed. "Two years ago." I stated. "So you haven't seen him since?" Ellen asked. "No. Because of the branch he works in, he can't really give information about his location and the military can't jeporadize secrecy by showing where they are. So yeah, but we do write letters everyday." I looked down to my little one who was fondling with her dress.

"And Y/D/N how old are you?" Ellen asked directing her attention to my daughter. I moved the mic to her mouth. "2." She spoke holding her fingers up.

"That must be hard..." Ellen trailed off looking back to me. "Very, and especially since she is so young. It took a while getting used to Jace being gone. She asks me when daddy is coming back and I can never promise her a specific date because it gets pushed back a-lot." I explained before taking my hand and smoothing her hair down.

"But I know he's doing what God has called him to do which is serve our country and that's exactly what he's doing." I admitted earning claps.

"So actually we have a surprise for you all." Ellen grinned poking Y/D/N in the stomach as she giggled.

"Let's look and see," Ellen spoke before turning around. I followed suit making sure Y/D/N was looking at the screen.

Jace then showed up on screen in uniform with a big grin on his face.

"Hello to the two most beautiful girls in the world!" Jace waved. Tears pooled in my eyes at the sight of him.

"Mommy, That's daddy!" Y/D/N squealed. "That's right baby that is daddy!" I laughed through my tears.

I kissed her and held her tighter as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I am so excited and can't wait to see you all again!" He animatedly waved. His eyebrows then furrowed. "I actually don't know why I'm filming this while I'm in the building so let me just---" He trailed off having my sockets buldge open.

"Everyone please welcome, Jace Norman!" Ellen yelled and everyone began clapping again.

I turned so fast it could've given me whiplash.