Flamingeos- Prank (Pt.2)✔️

In which you get revenge on your boyfriend Geo (Juwany Roman) for pranking you with the hickey prank.

Y/N's POV

"WHAT IS UP Y/N NATIONNNN???" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Today I will be pranking my boyfriend Geo." I said smirking at the camera wiggling my eyebrows. "So as y'all know Geo did a prank on me about a week ago..." I informed them and started tweaking.

"So since he gon sit here and do that prank talm bout some he gon start selling and doing drugs, Today I am going to be doing the hickey prank on him." I stated and began to evilly laugh. "Yes, I know it's evil but Geo if you're watching this right now. Just know I'm not the one to mess with." I shrugged.

"I invited Geo over and he said he'll be here in about 30 minutes. So that gives me enough time to do this hickey and to set up so let's go get ready." I said and closed the camera.

I ran upstairs into my bathroom and set my camera up so that it was facing me. I turned it on and then grabbed my makeup bag dumping all of the contents on the counter.

"Okay so I'm going to use this medium color red lipstick, and then this dark purple eyeshadow. " I told the camera holding them both up. "Okay, so how should I do this?" I asked aloud looking at them both weighing my options. "Okay, I'll put the lipstick on first then the eyeshadow." I confirmed.

I opened the lipstick container and began to make a circle with it on the left side of my neck. It left a dark red oval shape. "Ooh shit! This looks good!" I praised myself getting closer to the camera. I then opened my eyeshadow palette and grabbed a brush. I started lightly tapping the "hickey" with it making it darker. I then rubbed it again and it was perfect.

"Oooohh, y'all this looks so real." I said amazed over my fake hickey. Suddenly my phone dinged and I pulled it from my back pocket.

"Be there in 10." Geo texted me. "AHH! He's finna be here!" I quietly shrieked and showed the camera the texts. "Oki." I texted him as a response. "Y'all I'm finna place these cameras please stand by." I said and closed the camera.

I ran into my bedroom and set a camera on my desk and on my TV stand.

They were both on and recording.

"Okay, so he shouldn't think anything of my camera on my desk because I always leave it there. And for my TV stand, I just put some stuff on top of it." I said exchanging looks to both cameras.

Then I heard the doorbell ring. My eyes went wide.

"Oh my God, wish me luck!" I squealed as I ran down the stairs. "Coming!" I said pulling my hair over my ears because I didn't want to show him until we got in front of the cameras.

I opened the door to reveal a smiling Geo.

"Hey, Babe." He brought me to him by snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. "Hey." I grinned as he leaned down pecking me on my lips.

"So what did you invite me over here for? Not that I have a problem with you randomly summoning me." He asked as I let him inside and we began walking up the steps.

When we reached my room I sat down on my bed watching as he took his shoes off.

"I just wanted to chill." I lied straight through my teeth. "You mean Netflix and Chill?" He asked as he climbed on top of me a smirk etching at his lips.  "No!" I laughed swatting his chest and flipping us over so I was sitting on his lap facing him. His arms wrapped around my waist in an instant.