Flamingeos - Prank (Pt.3)✔️

Yall love these FlaminGeos and Y/N pranks 😂😂 so I thought I'd do another one

In which your boyfriend Juwany Roman does a prank that he's cheating on you

Geo's POV•

"What's up guys it's your boy FlaminGeos coming to you another video" I told the camera. "If you're wondering why I am in the bathroom it is because Y/N is here and today I am going to do another prank her" I grinned mischievously.

"So today I will be doing the cheating prank on Y/N. I texted my brother and changed his name in my phone to like Baby girl or some shit like that" I waved it off. "And I'm going to ask Y/N to bring me my phone and when she looks down she'll obviously see it" I said. "Y/N has her fingerprint in my phone because I trust her and I obviously would never cheat on her I love her" I stated truthfully. "So she's probably gonna open it and go through the messages" I said. "Y'all she did me dirty a while ago and she put on some like eyeshadow and lipstick and made a hickey" I explained. "She had me all the way fucked up" I said. "So let's get it" I said.

Y/N's POV

"BAEEEE" I heard Geo call my name. "WHAT?!" I yelled back bending over in the freezer to find something to eat."Can you get my phone?" Geo called from the back of the apartment.

This boy.

"Why can't you get it?" I asked popping up after grabbing an ice cream bar from the freezer. "It's too far" he whined. I rolled my eyes and began walking to his phone,unwrapping the Ice cream bar.

I took a small bite of it and out of the corner of my eye I saw Geo's phone light up . I cocked an eyebrow and took another bite of my ice cream. I thought nothing of it until it lit up again.

I looked down in confusion and my jaw fell ajar..

On Geo's phone it had two new text messages from a phone number under the contact "BabyMama😍♥️".

From BabyMama😍♥️:
Hey Baby😘
You wanna come over?🍑🍆👅💦

I think the fuck not.

I put my thumb over the home button watching as it pulled up his text messages.

I began to scroll through their feed seeing them shamelessly flirt with each other while talking dirty.

"Oh hell no" I placed my ice cream on the table and began stomping up the stairs gripping his phone until my knuckles grew white.

I threw open the door to Geo's bedroom and stood in the doorway a murderous look on my face.

Geo looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks ba--" he began to thank me walking up to me and trying to grab his phone but I pulled it from his grasp. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Who the fuck is BabyMama?!" I asked angirly."What?" He questioned. "Don't fucking play dumb with me! I saw the texts Geo!" I ranted at him pointing an accusing finger in his direction.

"Let me see" he reached for his phone once again only to have me pull it back. "No tell me who the hell BabyMama is?" I upbraided him putting quotes around the word BabyMama.

"She's just a friend" he lied. "You don't say 'Wanna come over ,she's not here' to your friend , ESPECIALLY when you are dating!" I ranted.

"How many times have you even done this?!" I asked infuriated. "Maybe 5-6 times"he answered scratching the back of his head .

"Are you fucking serious right now?! Are you cheating on me?!" I asked. I felt tears well up but I bit the inside of my cheek to keep them from rolling down my cheeks.

"Bab--" Geo started to grab my arm and I wriggled it from his grasp. "Don't touch me, go play with your BabyMama.I'm sure she'd be glad to have you over" I spat snatching my arm back and throwing his phone at him and clutch his chest in pain.

"Ouch" he winced.

I stormed out of the room and down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and then grabbed my keys heading outside. I stopped in my tracks when I remembered my ice cream.

Thank God it hadn't melted.

I grabbed it then made my way for the door when Geo stopped me.

"Bae, look" he called me and laughed. "No Geo there's nothing you can say that can change my mind!" I turned around only to face Geo holding a camera on me.

"Good cause it was a prank" he smirked zooming in on me. "I need proof, you could've just pulled that camera out right now. Who's number is that?!" I asked raising a brow.

"It was my brother's" he laughed still holding the camera on me. My eyes narrowed at the lens and I looked back up to his eyes.

"Proof" I stated plainly.

Geo then showed me the footage and called the number while showing me his phone the whole time.

"How you feelin?" He asked me after we were done. "Meh,Meh,Meh-Meh" I mocked him in a deep voice. "She salty" He said to the camera. "Where even was the camera?" I asked. "I can't tell, I might need it for future pranks" he smirked.

"Hmph" I turned away from him."Aww c'mon don't be mad at me" he cooed grabbing my hand and pulling me into him. I tried to escape his grasp but his grip was too strong. "Perdóname princesa" he spoke in Spanish.

(A/N:English: Forgive me princess)

My knees nearly buckled at the way the words rolled off of his tounge so fluently. When he spoke Spanish it was music to my ears and even though I couldn't understand half of what he was saying but it was still hot.

"I guess I could" I said slowly wrapping my arms around his torso. "But just know" I looked him in the eyes. "If you ever" I said putting emphasis on the word ever. "Ever think about cheating on me I will beat your ass" I threatened giving him a pointed look.

"I might just have to call my BabyMama then" he smirked at me as I glared at him. "I'm playing baby, you know I love you" he rubbed my nose with his. "You better be" I glared. He chuckled and pecked my nose.

"Thank you guys for watching this video. Smash that thumbs up, subscribe and comment down below if you liked this prank" He did the outro to the YouTube channel. "And as always I will see you guys later, peace" he held up a peace sign before covering the camera with his hand.

He shut it off and put it away.

"I wuv woo" he cooed at me wrapping his arms around my waist. "I wuv woo wore" I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his head down having his lips touch mine.

(A/N:
THANKS FOR READING YOU GUYS

PLEASE:
VOTE
COMMENT
AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY AND YOUR READING LISTS

I LOVE Y'ALL AND I'LL SEE YOU THE NEXT TIME I UPDATE THIS BOOK

BAAIIII

-kayyyy)