Bryce Hall - A Dream Come True✔️

In which your boyfriend takes you on a surprise trip to Disney World

Y/N'S POV

I woke up to light kisses being pressed sporadically on my cheek.

"Bry stopppp." I whined trying to hold in my laughs.

"No." he mumbled still kissing me. He pulled me closer to him and squeezed me tighter, placing a kiss on my ear.

"Babe!" I giggled, wriggling in his grasp.

"Get up, I have a surprise for you." he spoke his voice filled with amusement. My eyebrows raised at this and I turned to him with a smirk on my face. "Surprise you say?" I questioned. "Yes and in order to make the plane we have to be ready in an hour." he informed me nodding.

My eyes widened in surprise.

"One hour?!" I screeched, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" I asked hopping up from the bed and beginning to move around the room with Bryce's chuckles filling the room.

*

"So where are we going?" I asked Bryce. "A place." Bryce stated plainly. "A place where?" I pushed. "A place that is somewhere." he nonchalantly replied putting emphasis on the word some. "Every place is somewhere fool!" I smacked his chest having him laugh at my impatience.

"Welp I guess we won't know where we're going until we get there, will we?" he said smirking at me knowing his answers had me on edge.

I glared at him.

"Aww," he cooed. "Is my baby angry?" he pouted along with my face. "Don't worry, you'll live." he pecked my nose.

I mumbled incoherent words and crossed my arms over my chest having him chuckle at my anger.

Our flight was called and we stood up and walked over to the man giving him our tickets. We stepped onto the plane and put our luggage up. I sat down on the inside and Bryce sat down next to me.

The flight attendant told us the rules of the plane and then we set off.

Bryce and I talked for a while until I began to get tired.

I'm guessing Bryce noticed and asked, "You tired?". "No." I replied trying to force my eyes open. "Yes, you are. You're struggling to keep your eyes open right now." he laughed.

Damn him for knowing me so well.

"Here." Bryce draped the blanket around my shoulders and lifted up the armrest. He then lifted his right arm up and pulled me into his warm embrace. I melted into him like a pillow. "What about you though?" I asked. "I'll be fine, go to sleep." he said softly kissing my forehead. "Okay." I nuzzled deeper into his chest and eventually found myself in dreamland.

3hrs later///

"We're here." Bryce whispered placing a soft kiss on my ear. My eyes fluttered open and I lazily smiled at him standing up from my seat.

(A/N: I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED "MY EARS FLUTTERED OPEN" AND I STARTED BUSTING OUT LAUGHING. JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW.

ANYWAYS , CARRY ON.)

We grabbed our things and got off the plane heading inside. It seemed as if Bryce had planned everything because once we left the airport there was a car waiting for us.

Bryce being the gentleman he was ,opened the door for me and I crawled in. The driver put our things in the back and we began the drive to where I'm guessing was the hotel.