FlaminGeo's - Prank (Pt.8)✔️

In which you do the V.I.A.G.R.A prank on your boyfriend Geo

Y/N's POV•

Geo and I were currently cuddling on the couch. I was thinking of the perfect time to enact my plan. "Hey I'm finna go get something to drink, do you want anything?" I asked looking up at him.

"Oh well, a Gatorade would be nice." He grinned. "Okay, I'll be back." I kissed his cheek before removing the blanket and walking into the kitchen.

I quickly grabbed the camera that I had been hiding in the cupboard and turned it on.

It beeped red indicating that it was now on and recording.

"Hey you guys, Geo's right in the other room." I gestured to the living room. "So I don't have much time to tell you what's finna go down and I'm whispering because I don't want him to hear." I rasped.

"I'm tired of Geo, always winning these pranks. Y'all saw how fucked up I was after that Dead Boyfriend prank but today...." I trailed off and held up the V.I.A.G.R.A . "I got the big guns out and we're doing the V.I.A.G.R.A prank on him. If you don't know what V.I.A.G.R.A is then ask your parents." I told the camera.

(A/N: I ASKED MY MOM WHAT IT WAS AND THAT WAS THE MOST AWKWARD CONVERSATION I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.)

"So I'm finna mix the drink now and yeah, I'm probably just gonna put a time lapse on it." I shrugged putting the camera down. "Babe you okay?" Geo asked from the living room. "Yeah I'm fine, I couldn't find the Gatorade for a second." I responded pouring the  Gatorade into a cup.

"I miss youuuu." Geo sang from the other room. "I'm coming baby." I laughed picking up the pack of V.I.A.G.R.A . I read the back of it while opening it.

"Take two tablets ,see results in less than thirty minutes. For more immediate response take four tablets." I whispered to the camera.

"We finna do 4." I laughed. I crushed up the pill quickly and then dumped it into Geo's drink.

"I don't really know how I'm finna set the camera up...." I trailed off. "I'm finna go to the bathroom." I heard Geo call off before he went upstairs. "K!" I called back.

"Ooh that's perfect, so I can set the camera up here." I said putting it in front of the TV. "Yesss." I applauded myself. I then heard footsteps, "Oh shit he's coming!" I whispered.

I quickly hopped on the couch after putting our drinks on the coffee table.

Geo smiled and sat right next to me wrapping his arms around my frame. He took his cup and I watched as he drank in huge gulps.

I smirked at the camera and snuggled closer into him.

10 mins later///

Geo and I somehow had dispersed and we were now sprawled out along the couch.

GEO's POV

For some reason it's really hot in here.

I looked to Y/N who was on her phone as if everything was fine.