Flamingeos - Prank (Pt.5)✔️

A/N:You guys love these so here I am with another one😂enjoy

In which your boyfriend Juwany Roman does a prank on you that he flirts with another girl in front of you

GEO'S POV•

"Wassup guys , it's ya boy Geo back at it again." I said to the camera. "Y'all already know what time it is." I patted my chest. "It's prank time and today I am pranking Y/N by flirting with another girl in front of her." I explained. "So to help I have my cousin Alexandria with me." I pointed the camera in her direction while stressing the word cousin. "Y'all she been getting me with these pranks. She really messed with me on that pregnancy prank." I admitted.

"I still and always will love Y/N don't take this seriously you guys." I waved it off. "Pray for me because I don't know what's going to go down." I shrugged. "I don't think Y/N knows Alex so she'll be really confused." I nodded.

"I invited Y/N over and didn't tell her someone else was here. So when she gets here she's gonna be like 'Who's this?' etc." I blabbed.

"So she just texted me and I believe she is outside so I'm going to put the camera here and we're gonna get it started." I said before putting cameras everywhere in the house.

"Let's get it!" I yelled before getting in position with Alex.

Y/N'S POV

I texted Geo that I was on my way and didn't receive a response.

I raised an eyebrow and stepped out of my car making sure to shut and lock the door.

I heard laughing and was very confused.

Was he on the phone with someone?

I grabbed my keys and unlocked the front door to Geo's house pushing it open.

I saw Geo and this random chick posted up on the couch laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Um, what's going on here?" I asked as calmly as I could walking over to them after putting my purse down and slipping my phone into the back pocket of my jeans.

"Hey babe--" Geo greeted trying to kiss me. I put my hand over his lips having him look at me like I was crazy. "Who is she?" I asked pointing to the girl sitting on the couch.

"This is my friend Alexandria." he greeted me holding the small of her back pushing her to me.

A look of confusion crossed my face.

"Hi, Geo's told me so much about you!" she piped holding her hand out to me. I looked at her then her hand as if she had just asked me to drink poison.

"I can't say the same for you." I said with an obvious fake smile clasping my hands together.

She awkwardly put her hand down and started talking again.

"Geo and I go wayyy back." she nudged him in the elbow. He chuckled at her action and leaded her to the couch leaving me following the both of them like a lost puppy.

"I thought we were going to be alone." I said into Geo's ear. "I wanted my two girls to meet and hang!" he grinned putting his arm around the both of us and pulling us close to him.

"You mean you wanted your ACTUAL girlfriend to meet your friend that is a female." I spoke correcting him putting emphasis on the word actual.

They both looked at me as if I was crazy.

Alondra or whatever the hoes name was started chatting it up with him laughing til their hearts content.

I was beginning to get angry.