CHAPTER 35

ZEIDEN POV

Talking to Aniyah had me thinking about my mother, which was breaking me apart. I missed her. I promised my mother I would always take care of my sister Alana and I would never want to break that promise.

"Zeiden? If I don't make it, join my pack."

"What? I cant do that. They wouldn't even accept a rogue." Packs don't normally accept rogues because they were considered threats since they are not loyal or born in the pack.

"Im the Luna so I accept it. I accept you." Her kindness and acceptance is amazing, something I never saw living here.

"I cant. I cant leave my sister, I just cant."

"Zeiden. You did all you can do. Do not suffer for her anymore. You need to be happy. Be with people who will appreciate you."

I couldn't leave now. Where do I go? I would be left alone. This conversation was beginning to irritate me. I stood up and walked to the door, turning to look at Aniyah once more. Her wide eyes starred at me, filled with hope and love, something I haven't saw since my mother was alive.

"I just cant." I left from the room.

I walked down stairs and into the living room and sat there. The dark walls and furniture surrounding me, pulling me into the dark mood. I wanted to consider her offer but would her pack? I couldn't join a pack that didn't want me. A pack that would not want a filthy rouge lingering around them.

I slouched back in to the couch, thinking of everything that has happened to me. I was interrupted by voices mumbling from the kitchen. I stood up and dragged myself toward it.

"When are they coming to get her?" I could hear Alana's voice. I stopped to listen.

"Tomorrow evening. When they come and take her, the Black Water pack will be weak without their Luna. Then we will attack, killing their Alpha and Beta." Kane announced his plan.

"So what will happen if the Black water pack attack before they come?"

"Then we will kill her right in front of him." I stood steal. What was I hearing? The plan we were told, the plan that we were told to stick with did not involve killing her.

I backed away before my presence could be acknowledged. I didn't want to be involved in their schemes but I damn sure didn't want Aniyah to get hurt. I needed to do something.

I walked over to the door and ran out. Sneaking pass the patrols, I sprinted through the dense woods. After a few miles, I found myself in the territory I was looking for, the Black Water Pack.

I didn't hide nor change into my wolf, they would consider me a threat if I did. The last thing I need was to be portrayed as a potential problem.

Suddenly, I was tackled into a tree by a wolf, Im guessing someone from the pack. He growled and snarled. I could tell it was only a matter of seconds before he ripped me apart.

"I'am no threat. I want to see your Alpha." I determined to show them less fear and more respect. He growled louder this time.

His eyes shifted from me and looked at something else. I looked up to see another wolf. This one looked less threatening then the one growling above me. The other wolf must have spoke to him through their link because he got off of me.

They stared at me awkwardly for a few moments then motioned for me to follow them.

We walked until we came to a opening. Stepping into the clearing, I was spotted by various eyes watching my every move. There was almost fifty to seventy wolves standing near a cabin.