Chapter 18

KEIRA's POV

"Will you please sit down?" Aj pleaded.

I was pacing back and forth in the living room as Aj ,Keisha and Aaron sat on the couch as if nothing was wrong.

"No!" I snapped. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Sorry."

Aaron stood up and pulled me into his warm chest, comforting me.

"Its okay honey, Aniyah will forgive you." How could he be so sure? What if she doesn't it? Where are they?

"I didn't mean to tell him." I admitted. I didn't. I tried to hide it but my wolf could not lie to our Alpha.

The front door burst open. We shot to our feet as we watched on. Jason walked passed us. Dangling from his shoulder like a wild rag doll was Aniyah.

Tugging and ripping at his shirt, I could see that her hits were having no effect on him. He carried her up the stairs, down the wide halls and into his bedroom. There was a moment of silence before the door slammed shut and Jason came running down the stairs.

I wanted to say something, question him but would I make it worse?

The sound of her yelling and screaming, banging on the door, was very heartbreaking for us. The sound of our Luna in distress, upsets us and our wolves so our first reaction is to want to help. But when its the Alpha involved, we are useless.

*****

A hour had gone by and all was quiet. No banging. No screaming. No tussling.

"I think we should let her out." I suggested.

"If you do that, you know Jason will be pissed." Aaron's hand resting on my back, he began rubbing in calm circles to relax my anxious body.

"I know, but I feel like its my fault. I feel like I just broke the trust with my friend and my Luna." I dropped my head into the palm of my hands, trying to figure out what to do.

I have to do something.

"I'm tired, I'm going to my room."

I stood up, and walked up the stairs. Standing outside of my door, I waited. Thinking. I knew the consequences of disobeying him and honestly, I was ready to face them. He could not kill me or anything. Mom would go crazy!

My actions on my mind, I walked down the silent corridor and over to Jason's room. I turned the key, unlocking the door.

ANIYAH POV

I sat by the door, mumbling and singing different songs and verses that popped up in my head.

Suddenly, I heard movement by the door. After a loud click, I reached up, turning the door knob to make sure I wasn't going crazy and just hearing things.

Its open?

I stood up, opened the door, and peeked out. Keira was walking in to her room. She looked back at me, her face apologetic almost. I felt bad, I didn't really blame her. I knew Jason had the ability to get things out of people.

Feeling like a free woman, I walked down the quiet halls until I reached Jason's office. I barged in. I did not even care if he was busy or not.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? You storm into a restaurant, freaking everybody out. You drag me out like a damn kindnapper. You lock me in your room because I went on an outing. You're such an asshole. You cant get jealous because we both know you are not mine and I'am not yours." I yelled out.

I was furious, irate, I wanted to shove my foot so far up his ass that he could taste the soles of my shoes.

He looked up. His eyes narrowed in on me. My eyes narrowed in as well. Say something asshole.

"Who let you out?" He asked as if I never even barged in here and said anything. He stood up and approached me. I turned away to run. Pulling me back, he lifted me up over his shoulder again and carried me back toward his room.

"Get off!" I screamed. I punched. I yelled. I cursed. I was doing so much to get away but he did not seem to care. My weak, frail punches were no match for his physic frame.

He stormed into the bedroom, dropping me onto the bed. Not even a word to give me, he turned to leave me once more. He was not leaving me again.

"IM NOT STAYING IN HERE!" I tossed the only thing that was in my hand. A pillow. Well that was useless.

"Yes you are." His voice was calm. He reached down and picked up the pillow.

"NO IM NOT!" I picked up the television remote and hurled it at him. His reflexes on his side, he caught it. Wow.

"YES YOU ARE!!" He snapped. His voice was deep, loud, basing across the room. I fell silent. For some reason, I began to pout.

"Im sorry princess, just...stay here for a little while. Okay?" He sighed. He rubbed his hands through his hair. His face soften with a look of guilt before he turned away.

He walked out of the room, closing and locking it behind him. I dropped my head into my hands. Why me?

Again, the back door closed shut. I leaped from the bed and ran to the window. Jason was leaving again. Without looking back, he began walking into the woods again.

I dont think so.

Gripping the window panel, I forced the window ajar. I stuck my leg out and stepped on to the roof. Using the drain pipe to slide down, I ran across the open plain.

Where do you keep sneaking off too? I followed him into the mouth of the dense trees.