CHAPTER 7

ANIYAH POV

The next week was basically the same stuff. Classes, lunch with the girls, and oh, more classes. I refused to tell anyone, including Keira and Keisha what had happened between Jason and I. Honestly, I did not want to.

It was now Friday, and I was ready to start my weekend off right. Keira, Keisha, and I decided we would go visit the local carnival today.

Anxious, I got my mom to drop me off. My mom pulled up front of the house. I listened to her ask me what does Keira's parents do for a living. She found their house insanely large.

Honestly, I wondered the same thing sometimes.

After making up some insane story about Keira's parents being some rich software creators, I hopped out of the car and ran up to the door. Before I could even ring the bell, Keira was at the door with a silly smile on her face.

"Come on, we are waiting for you." She began tugging me into the door.

She pulled me into the direction of a large room that looked sort of like a game room. There was a large entertainment center with various video game consoles hooked up to it. On the floor in front of the center was a guy playing one of the video games.

"Hey asshole, this is Aniyah." Keira yelled, careless of her tone of voice.

He turned around to face me and I instantly found him familiar.

"Brent?"

Wow what was he doing here?

"He wishes he was me." A voice mumbled from behind me.

I turned around to see.. Brent? Really?

"Hey Aniyah, I'm Brent, that's AJ." He tried to clarify.

Identical Twins?

"AJ is Keisha's boyfriend. You'll be able to tell the difference one day." Keira stated. I knew that was never going to happen.

"I hope so."

"Oh and this is Aaron." She stated, pointing to another guy who happened to be walking in. "This my ma...my boyfriend."

"Hi , Aniyah." I introduced myself.

"Nice to finally meet you." He replied.

Aaron and Keira instantly locked eyes on one another before sharing a small kiss that quickly turned into a freak fest.

"Get a room freaks." Brent hissed.

"Shut up. So, are we ready?" Kiera rushed.

Everyone hustled up and began heading for the door.

"Soo whose car are we taking?" I questioned.

"Mine." A masculine voice entered the room.

I turned around to see Jason staring, smiling at me almost wickedly. I quickly shifted my eyes to the ground. I did not want to think about that stupid kiss but it was hard not to.

"I'll drive my truck, that way we can all fit." He volunteered.

I nodded my head in acceptance like everyone else before we walked out toward their garage.

Aaron and Keira sat in the third row of the truck. Brent, AJ, and Keisha sat in the middle row, and I was practically forced to sit in the front passenger.

Pulling up to the carnival, I stared out of the window toward the active rides and bright lights. Almost eager to get out, I nearly leaped out of the car when it came to a halt. When everyone was finally done exiting the car, we quickly ran up to the ticket booth like candy crazed five year olds. Getting our tickets, he spared no time before we rushed into the carnival area.