Chapter 26

JASON POV

This whole week has been going by so slow, maybe because I was anticipating this weekend. I had something planed for Aniyah. I havent came in contact with my mate in over a month so I was little overly excited.

I put everything in Keisha's hand so I was hoping she wouldn't let me down. She never told me where or what we would be doing. She only told me she would text me the location once I get Aniyah.

"Shit." I snapped. I was trying to adjust this tie while the guys just watched.

"So you mean to tell me, none of you dip shits know how to tie a tie?" I spat.

Aj and Brent looked at each other and Aaron just stared off somewhere else.

"Forget it."

"Dude relax, she doesn't care about your suit or tie." Aaron placed his hand on to my shoulder.

"She only cares that a wild animal is sitting across from her." A.J toyed.

"Fuck you." I snapped.

"Hey Jason, Keira and Aniyah are on their way back to Aniyah's house." Brent confirmed.

"Perfect." I picked up my flowers and my car keys. "So how do I look?" I asked the guys.

"Like a fool in love." Brent joked. I punched him in the chest.

"Shut up."

I ran out of the door and hopped in my truck. I pulled off, speeding doing the empty roads toward Aniyah's house.

I parked across the street, hopped out, and ran on to her porch. I took a deep breath and rung the door bell. My heart was racing with anticipation. The door opened as her mother came in to sight.

"Hello Mrs. Ross, is Aniyah here?"

"Um no not yet." She looked me up and down, I guess trying to figure out why I was wearing a suit.

'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?' I mind linked Keira.

Got stuck in a little traffic, be there soon.

My smile turned into a frown, disappointed that I had to wait another minute longer to see my mate.

"Okay thank you Mrs. Ross." I turned around on my heels and began walking toward my truck.

"WAIT!"

I turned around.

"Just....come in."

I walked back up the porch to step in to the house and in to the living room. She closed the door and followed behind me, motioning me toward the kitchen. She pointed to a stool, informing me to sit down.
She stood in front of me, her hands on her hips as her eyes glared sternly at me. I was nervous now. I was the wolf and she was the human but she still managed to scare the hell out of me.

Then, her lips opened as a eruption of laugher slipped through her mouth. Her eyes soften as they filled up with tears of laughter.

"You look ridiculous with that tie knotted around your neck like that." She laughed. "Let me do it."

She removed my tie and placed it around my neck and began tying it.

"My husband had this same trouble. Took me forever to teach him the correct way to do it." She smiled but there was still a hint of sadness in her eyes. Finished."

She wiggled the tie to adjust it correctly. Suddenly her fingers tightened around the material of the tie.

"You do know, if you hurt my daughter, I will strangle you with this tie?"