Chapter 12

Waking up, I found my self hot. The blankets felt so heavy on my body, like they were weighing me down. I attempted to toss the blanket off of me but something was restricting it. I groaned out in agitation. Reaching down to move whatever it was weighing me down, I could feel the flesh of an arm.

"What the hell?" My eyes shot open. Blinking repeatedly to adjust my eyes to the beaming light, I looked down to see an arm wrapped around my hip.

OH HELL NO!

I tried to lift the arm off me but it wouldn't budge. What? His is arm made of steel? Or am I that weak? I shimmied down the bed, sliding out of his heavy grasp. I slid down to the bottom of the bed and landed with an oomph on to the floor.

I stood up to see Jason sound asleep. I smiled a little at how comfortable he looked sleeping. Realizing I should not be here, I turned around and tip-toed out of his bedroom.

I closed Jason's door behind me and turned to head toward my room. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Aaron walking in the hallway with a cup in hand. A small grin formed on his face when he saw where I was coming from, obviously overthinking what he saw.

"Hey Aaron, um-I was just -"

"None of my business." He quickly stated before he walked into his room.

My face reddened. I walked to my room before anyone else saw me. I ran in and jumped on my bed. I laid there, thinking about last night and I expressed so much to him last night. Stupid of me.

*******

I took a relaxing warm shower, brushed my teeth and flat ironed my hair. I stepped in to my room and slipped on my cut up jeans, a crop top that revealed my belly button ring, and my black flats.

I stepped out of my room and walked down the stairs. It sounded quiet so I predicted everyone was still asleep. Creeping in to the kitchen, I came to realize that was wrong. I walked in to see Brent and AJ eating cereal at the kitchen table.

"Good morning?" I said, walking straight to the refrigerator. "You asses ate all of the cereal didn't you?"

"Uumm No." Brent said, obviously lying. I picked up the box of cereal and shook it. Just as I thought, a meal fit for a mouse.

"Fine, since you guys did not want to save anything, I will find something else."

I dug in to the refrigerator and pulled out a cartoon of eggs, milk, and a pack of bacon. I slid over to the cabinets and pulled out a box of pancake mix, and dropped everything on to the table. They both looked at their bowls of cereal then back at me with pleading eyes.

"You want some too don't you?' I asked.

"Yes please." They both begged concurrently.

I chuckled. I knew they would.

I walked over to the cabinets and pulled out a mixing bowl and a frying pan. I sat the frying pan on the stove top and turned it on. I turned around to see Brent and AJ sitting there staring at me like little kids.

"You know you don't have to watch me cook right?" I informed them. 

"Good." They hopped up and ran out the kitchen, tussling on the way put.

Alone at last!

I picked up my IPhone and put on my playlist. Neyo's song 'Say it' was playing through the kitchen. I opened up the cartoon of eggs and began cracking eggs in to the large mixing bowl. I opened up the pack of bacon and slid the slices in to the hot frying pan, enjoying sizzling sound it made on impact.