One Day You'll Thank Me

Feeling the warmth of my own blood between my fingers, I laugh at this chain of events I was stupid enough to let happen. I fucked up, I shouldn't have let the doctor distract me, should never have left my back open, and should never have let that knife out of my sight. Stupid mistakes. This At the very least was an interesting development.

"Well, well, well, you certainly have become Daddy's Little monster haven't you?" I comment, wrapping my blood slick fingers around the hilt and slowly drag the blade from my torso.

Ember scoffs backing away from me."I just stabbed you in the stomach and all you can do is laugh?"

"Well, yeah. It's all quite funny is you think about it. "

"Excuse me if I don't get the joke." She shakes her head giving me her back as she attempted to leave but Jonny takes a step, effectively blocking the doorway and her path.

She fixes him with a withering gaze that he seems unaffected by. "Get out of my way, Jonny."

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Ember." He smirks before stooping slightly to encircle embers waist with his arms, lifting her off the ground and over his shoulder like a damsel in distress.
"What the bloody fuck, Frost?!"

Well, kinda . . .

"Get off of me!" She screams wrathfully her fist beating at Jonny's skull and back as she writhed in his hold.

It's not long before she begins flailing her legs swinging wildly along with her arms and making it harder and harder to keep her under control. What should've only taken seconds takes a full minute by time Jonny dumps her back first on to the table still struggling to restrain her.

"Get off a me!!!" Ember roars, growing angrier by the second and more animalistic as Jonny attempts to tie her down to the table with the rope brought along for outcomes such as this.

Unable to do it alone, two other unnamed and faceless goons join the fray, holding Ember down as best they can while Jonny worked to tie the knots

Unable to do it alone, two other unnamed and faceless goons join the fray, holding Ember down as best they can while Jonny worked to tie the knots. I observe it all, blood still dripping down my chin and neck adding a crimson stain to my collar. At one point the two of us make direct eye contact, her wrath plain to see for me and only me but that was okay, with love comes hate and we each had plenty to go around.

I grin down at her, despite the hostile glare as I push Platinum strands that cling to her sweat glossed forehead. " You don't see it now, but you'll thank me someday, darling."

"Don't count on it."

Still smiling, I take my hand stiffening it until it's straight like a board before bringing it down on the side of her neck hitting that sensitive bundle of nerves to overwhelm her senses. Results may vary from dizziness and disorientation to my desired outcome: unconsciousness; I've done it so many times a barely think about it my strike accurate as always leaving ember peacefully unaware.