1~Mad As A Hatter

I hate writing in third POV but here it is.🤢

SweetFantasies fingers crossed

....

" It's just as I feared, she's insane, plain and simple." Dr. Diaz comments, taking off his reading to remove the terrible strain on his eyes. " All I can really gather is that she has experienced some sort of trauma between one to two years ago and today."

A loud snort follows the doctors admission bouncing off the rooms empty walls.

"That's it, that's your big reveal after four Fncking hours?! Anyone can see bat sh!t crazy." Lieutenant Rolland snarls in disgust over the lack of progress. "You shrinks are so freaking useless, didn't I say that Gordon? What The Jokers B!tch needs is a good slap across the face that'll make her talk."

Dr. Diaz scoffs, regarding the stocky man with his own deep rooted feeling's of disgust. Everything from the way he wore his greasy hair and rumpled stained clothes, to the way he stood and spoke, Rollands was an a$$hole. Matthew didn't need a doctoral to see that.

"You really think force is gonna get you what you want? She's a ticking bomb, any aggressive action or attempts to touch her will be met with a vicious level of violence." The tall doctor berated the detective, his own thin fingers curled into fist as everything about this man rubbed him the wrong way. "I only tried to get her to take a seat and she threatened to rip my throat out with her canine teeth."

Rolland laughs at the statement, unable to take such a threat seriously from a woman that looked fragile like she did. He felt that if he got his hands on her and fnck her like he did must whores she would break in two, there's no way she could do any real damage to him with out that tatted Juggalo around or a gun.

"You might be afraid of a 130 pound girl, but I ain't." He says, shouldering post him towards the interrogation rooms door.

Diaz immediately envisioned what would happen next, the annoying man laid out on the floor in a pool of his own blood, not that he cared about his life. He just didn't want to deal with the paper work. "Detective st-"

"Let him. "Commissioner Gordons ice like voice barely rose above a whisper yet stopped Matthew in his tracks as he watched his idiot partner swagger forward. " If she snaps his neck she'd be doing me a favor."

The doctor sighs, not pressing the subject further as he watched Rolland walk into the next room.

"Well, I hope you were able to discover more about her than me." The young man inquired, trying not to focus on the train wreck unfolding behind the plexiglass.

"Sorry to disappoint ya, doc, but I was hoping you could tell me something." Gordon frowned, twirling a pencil between his fingers as he watched his partner try and intimidate their female prisoner with no success." We got her up to a year here in Gotham and then nothing, tried to run 'er through AFIS only to find out she doesn't even have prints to run. She's managed to burn them off with some kind of acid, if she'd used something like a stove they would've grown back but they show no signs of healing."

"She's like a ghost ."

Gordon chuckled, finding the notion ridiculous but doesn't see a need to contradict the doctor. "To the system at least."

The sound of Gordon's laugh fades into a heavy silence as both men could help but ponder the woman in The next room. All that went through the mind of Diaz is the tramau she'd been through, what could be so bad, so horrific that you were desperate enough to burn off your fingertips to keep that secret buried? But Gordon could only think of what she was running from, tramau from outside forces from someone hurting her . . . Or did she traumatize herself by some heinous crime? The thick silence lasts only moments before a agonized scream following a sickening crunch sliced through it, both men's heads snap to the one way mirror to see a sight they'd never forget. With a Cheshire grin on her face, Ember had the mans hand in hers it bent back at an angle sure to break it beyond repair.