Should've Kept That Pretty Mouth Shut

I admit that I might have gotten a little carried away with Matthew and judging by how wide his eyes were when he stumbled from the room, scared the shit out of him but you could hardly blame me.

I've been here for over a month now, alone in a tiny cell with just me, myself and I . .  . I guess when I was particularly bored, I'd seek out Felix and his endless conversation.

My body was aching to be relieved from this painful craving not by my hands but a man's; at first I only thought of Jay and the things he could to do to me, for me. However, as the twenty four hours of a day creeped by like years over what was actually a month, my memories of his touch faded away until it was nothing but a wish, something my body didn't just want to remember but yearned to experience once again. At that point, I no longer needed Jay to fulfill that desire but any able-bodied man, without really putting thought into it my body reached for the least repulsive man I knew, maybe even liked a little but Diaz turned out to be a bust.

That left my problem unsolved, that small amount of skin contact we made did nothing to dull the want but in fact sharpened it like stones sharpens a knife. I wanted a warm body now more than anything, looks all my thoughts all I had in mind was momentary, I never thought further then a hour at most. I was only concerned when what I could get now, what I wanted now, I could never stay focus long enough to actually put together a plan of escape, I couldn't even focus on his I could see extra cup of Puddin at lunch time. I'm smart, that's a fact, even genius sometimes but I can only do it as I go, breaking Jay out? That plan was formulated as I went, placed in a matter of minutes. I'm the kind of girl who needed a spark to ignite the logical side of me, the cunning side of me.

My body was desperate and didn't care who I chose, I, however, was not desperate enough to take anyone. I could never let my standards sink so low that I would proposition Griggs for sex, not even if he was the last Man left in this crummy world. I shake my head as though to shake the imagery from my head, I succeed and that picture fades replaced by a new one.

The image of a well defined, undeniable insane ginger who seemed to worship the ground I walk on his response to my threats  echoing in the dark subconscious:

I'd take those scars in a heartbeat. gorgeous.

Anyone is better than Griggs,

Hey ginger,I drawl out, staring up at the ceiling and find myself bored or maybe just horny enough to actually go through with this.

"Yessssssss, my darling.”his exaggerated voice echos up through the air ventilation system.

“ Given the chance, no strings attached would you sleep with me?”

The sound of a thump, the kind that comes from falling off the bed follow my question quickly pursued by scrambling. Before I know it, I see Felix's emerald like green eyes twinkle at me through the grates.

“Just to be clear here, you're asking me if I'd Fnck you?”

I roll my eyes, he's so thirsty. .

"That's not what I said."

"But that's what you meant, isn't it?"

I roll my eyes at him, the usual pointless banter between us making all feelings of want disappear. "I'm not doing this, ginger snaps, forget it. "

"The answer is yes, my impatient beauty." He quickly said, good voice dragging out as if I'm mid thought. " I'd Fnck the living Sh!t out of you if there wasn't a wall in the way. "

"Okay, gi-"

"You wouldn't even be able to talk right now.'

"I get the point, ginger -"

"Seriously, you wouldn't even be able to walk properly afterwards, they'd probably have to take you to the medical ward.”

"God, do you ever shut up? I just asked you a question, a what if, damn." I grumble, annoyed by his rambling." If you haven't noticed we're in an asylum it's not gonna happen anytime soon unless you for a key under that tongue of yours. "

"Oh, darling, you know I'm a resourceful fellow."

"The only thing I know is that you don't shut up."

"Yeah, welll get ready to learn a whole lot more about your favorite ginger stud."

Ginger stud?!

At Felix's comment,I can't stop myself from laughing at it no matter how cringey it was it comes out not as the usual controlled little giggle that I knew both frightened and aroused a man but a bolsterous and wild cackle that comes out like a brick through a window . By the way the air goes dead as Felix becomes quiet I can already tell and imagine the way he stands frozen, head cocked to the side as he played that moment over in his head. This was probably the first time I'd ever laughed at anything he's said.

"God, gorgeous," he groans followed by a dull thump against the concrete wall between us, "sometimes I don't know whether I want to Fnck you senseless or tuck you in the the night."

I roll my eyes in his direction even though I know he can't see me and so I inject an the venom I can into my voice. "Then it's a good thing that's not up to you."

He chuckles as if he knew otherwise but doesn't voice that thought. He instead says in an almost dazed manner: "I've never heard you laugh before," he murmurs and I can hear the odd amount of tenderness there is in his tone, "I like it."

I draw my eyebrows together, my face contorting into confusion at his strange comment, so affectionate. . . Almost loving? That was what I really disliked about Felix, why I detached myself from him so aggressive because from the second we met he's always given me such an intense level of devotion to me.

Despite barely even knowing me, he treated me like he was familiar with who I am and loved every perfectly flawed part of me, it was strange to feel, unnerving even. I can't help wondering if this is how Jay felt when I pushed myself into his life, so devoted, determined to love him and for him to love me back whether he wanted to or not. My coldness towards him my sometimes out right hostage way I treat him had no effect on Felix, he accepted all my abuse with a smile even if that hug or that kiss got him punched in the face. He didn't care.

Under normal circumstances, I'd call it love, affection which is something every girl longed for, me being no different. But this isn't normal, nothing around me was normal. I'm locked in the isolation ward of an Asylum, marked criminally insane by the entire city with a cell directly next to a psychopathic ginger. The only thing Felix's devotion would have in the long run was trouble, I just didn't know what the trouble would be.

I turn over on my cot to stare at the wall determined to make my next sentence my last for the night. "Well, don't get used to it."

If this was a let down sorry, if you haven't noticed I'm not all that great but I plan to update tomorrow night which should be a lot juicer. As always tell me what you think or what I should change/add that's all for now

✨♡✨
Raelynn