A Heavy Dose of Reality

So turns out the old dogs here at Arkham have learned some new tricks since I was here last and helped Mr

So turns out the old dogs here at Arkham have learned some new tricks since I was here last and helped Mr. J escape. New everything, the staff (no Harley in sight, Dr. Diaz must have taken her place :p) including the guards, there are more cameras and instead of a long almost endless hallway to run down it was now broken up by several steel doors. Those doors were not the kind you could stick a Bobby pin in, twist it around and then pop you got yourself an open door, nope. No siree, at each door you not only needed a six digit PIN but an ID card and also an approved fingerprint to give your authorization.

Now, if I really wanted to escape that badly all I needed to do was two things: remember the right access code and find one guard. One stupid dick for brains guard to get too close, close enough for me to snap his neck, snatch the guys access card and find something to saw his hand off. But why would I do all that work when I know Jay is hard at work getting me out of this dump? It really is a no brainer. And I know that all the changes are what it's taking him over two weeks to take be away from all this.

So in the meantime, I'll be as patient as I can be, I'll tolerate the gawking and cat calls of a almost completely male asylum, I won't bother killing them or the guards. I'll use this time to finally start dieting because the food here is sh!t and I'll spend every other day making Matthew Diaz turn a shade of bright red. To be honest, overwhelming him is the most fun I have there.

He's handsome in a quiet sort of way which went with his conservative personality. Despite Matthews good looks, he seemed very inexperienced with women to the point where he can't seem to deviate from his professional talk unless coaxed. It's was cute, watching him slowly come out of his shell over these two weeks and learning more about him, what made the doctor tick. The best part, the part I got the most amusement from, was the fact Matthew thought I was the one being analyzed when it was in fact the opposite. In his attempts to get information from me and earn my trust, he'd divulge his own scars and demons, in the end giving away more than he actually got. . .

“ How are you feeling today, Ember?”

“Pretty good ,doc,a little impatient but other than that I'm good.”