A wake up call and a blast from the past

*Okay just to set the record straight the events in the previous chapters never actually happened but was a nightmare Ember had while she was unconscious.*

I open my eyes, a groan immediately passes through my dry throat as a hand flys to my face relieved not to find the monstrosity turn into my face. It was all just a dream. A stupid, fncked up dream. I glance around unfamiliar surroundings and realize straight off that this is not my cell, this matchbox made my original lodgings look like a five star hotel in comparison. Like it was hardly any wider than Shaq, just enough to fit a hard mat that came with thin sheets and a worn pillow, the bare minimum is provided as they called it a day at a steel toilet. Other than that, the room was just filled with dead space, just a small strip of bare concrete to walk along and an air vent in the wall.

How the hell did I even get here?

Everything hurts, my head, bones, muscles, chest, just about every part of me is in a state of burning agony. Sitting at the edge of my mat, my brain pulses in time with my heartbeat, memories begin trickling into my conscience mind slowly but surely. Dr. Diaz's voice haunts me:

He's not coming.

Jay. He really is leaving me here to rot over a stupid car, his “precious” purple Lamborghini. The thing wasn't even purple but it was closer to red, he just like to call it that because of that dumb ass song from a couple months back. Him giving me the cold shoulder isn't real surprising because I'm well aware how low he will stoop but it sure as hell pisses me off and there's not a damn thing I can do.

I get off of the floor, stalking over to the barred window to the crook for and press my face against it trying to catch a glimpse of someone I can vent my rage on. It's a wasteland out there, all I can see is that the entire hall houses dozens of doors similar to mine and at the very end of the hall is a faded sign. By squinting I can just bring the words into focus.

Solitary confinement

My teeth grit together at the sight, Diaz couldn't handle me so his solution was to dump me here and throw away the key? Fnck him. I knew he was a liar, just pretending he cared so he'd have another psycho under his belt.  I know I tried killing him and all but he didn't have to be a b!tch about it, he was alive, that's what counts. I didn't kill him so we should move onto the next chapter in life, not be petty and isolate me from any kinds of entertainment, he's supposed to be the doctor here. Doesn't he know girls like me constantly crave stimulation

“Hey Diaz,” I spit through the bars even though I know he's not here, “you think locking me away is the solution, you really think that this will keep you safe?”

I giggle, becoming giddy as my mind formulates some amazing ways I can get back at him. “You're so wrong, I will get you, I'll finish the job since you wanna be a petty little b!tch.”

“It might not be today. It might not be tomorrow, but I'll get ya and then I'm gonna get out of here. Ya know what the first thing I'll do is, I'm gonna find that two timing clo-" I stop mid word as a better idea pops into my head.” On second thought, scratch that , first I'm gonna pay your family a visit, fnck them up just a little, then I'll find that two timing clown and castrate him for doing this to me. That's just the beginning you hear me?”

I slam my palms against the door. “You hear me?” I growl slapping the doors again, no one is even listening to me. “ That's just the beginning, I'll get you all.